• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Peoples Republic of Toright (Adrian Union)

Started by tankmank, April 18, 2008, 01:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tankmank

Welcome to Toright a large nation with a population of  1,060,489,923.Toright is located in South-east Jintu here is a map Toright has had a turbulant past with bombings and missiles to Communist Dictors but still thrives and i would like you to join me in seeing this wonderfull nation.
Flag

This First city is Sheng woo Population:16,389,001 it is part of the Simapore Urban Metropolitian area/region with a population of 45,553,108

Downtown Sheng Woo

An apartment builing along the beach

Changhen Mall

Shinzu international airport

hope it wasn't too boring

Pat

god no it wasnt boring at all WOW!!! I loved this start here Tankmank and I think you are going to go fine places with The Peoples Republic of Toright!!!!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Wonderful start there of this MD! At it isn't boring, it's great! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to the next pictures...

szymcar

Unusually climatic city! Here I will drop in a little more often.
&apls

Pytkowski

it's good . The screen nr. 4 ist the best , it's exelent but the another is only OK 
Well done ;)

tankmank

In this update we will be seeing Tajing a city in the north of Toright

This area is on the south bank of the Chov river,this area dates back to the 1920s when Toright was colonized

Now we are on the north bank on the Modern side this area in known as Durchan

This is the Durchan convention centre and some offices

The avenue with the shops along it is Nano Rd

Pat

&apls great update here tankmank!!! I see traffic seems a bit heavy in town there, and also I Loved the first pic!!! Can't wait till the next update...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Yes, it's a great update there, tankmank! And looking forward to the next...

Ennedi

Very good start tankmank!  &apls

My favourites:
- 1st update: pictures No. 4 and 6
- 2nd update: picture No. 1

Great mix of small Japan buildings and modern highrises, great general views and very nice overall atmosphere!

Good luck in the MD section! :thumbsup:
Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

rooker1

Very good start, you have some fantastic pics. 
I really like your choice of skyscrapers.  Everything seems to flow together very well.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

kbieniu7

Second update is very good in my opinion. The best, I think, are those smaller houses at the first screen  ;D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!