• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canuck3360

lurker alert-
Very nice winding river there and a sweet lookin waterfall but then again it wouldn't be called waterfalls without them right

JBSimio

I really like the waterfalls in this most recent update, Pat!   :thumbsup:  The banks along the river look great as usual... but I really like the submerged logs at the bottom of the falls.  Great touch!  You've had an amazing month here and I've had a great time trying to keep up with it all!  Now give yourself a waterfaucet... err waterfalls... award for no reason other than the fact that you deserve it.  (I couldn't narrow it down to just one reason... so I improvised on that last bit... but you get the idea)

Til next time, my friend...
JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

bat

Thank you for that award!!! And nice idea there, also congrats to the other ones...

Looking forward to more... ;)

Jmouse

Pat, sorry for the delay in posting. You've done a fantastic job in OSITM. I've learned a lot by studying your step-by-step guides to the creation of all things water related! You've received many compliments on your rock face, and I want to add mine. I can't hope to produce anything nearly as great as that, but I will try out some of your ideas ASAP and probably bug you for advice in the weeks to come.

But remember, just because you're excused from OSITM doesn't mean you can slack off. You know I'll be watching! ;D

Later...
Joan

bob56

You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

Pat

All right here we go with monday's update and the first update of the month of December!!!! More awards will be following along with alot of well deserved replies as that I do owe a few of them from the last few updates from thanksgiving!!! But for now and without further ado here we go.......................

Thank you again for for coming into waterfalls and we'll see you later!! Remember if you stop in and lurk just say hi and that way you wont be lurking anymore...

cheers

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

papab2000

Pat,

Nice update  :thumbsup: First pic looks like a great place to pitch a tent and live of the fat of the land.  ;)

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

blade2k5

:D  Cute title Pat :D  and a very nice update ta boot &apls  Keep up the fabulous work my friend :thumbsup:

Quote from: bob56 on December 01, 2008, 01:39:26 PMhow about some sand...Not all river shores are rocky

Pat is basing his riverbanks/streambanks off of where he lives [northern Wisconsin] in which this part of the state doesn't have 'sandy' riverbanks, unless they're man-made. 

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

bat

Great looking new pictures there, Pat! Looking forward to more... :)

Lilojame

Hey there dear Pat!

Lovely update! I liked all tre pictures very much but I have to say, that the first one is in my opinion a winner!  :thumbsup:

See you later!

Karin

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Vandy

Hello, Pat.

What a wonderful way you have with SC4 and using custom content.  Add that together with your proven creativity and you have an absolutely beautiful and very well done MD.

I truly love looking at your rivers, waterfalls, etc.  They are not only beautiful but inspiring.  Don't be surprised if I steal -- er, incorporate some of your techniques in Dreamland.  As a matter of fact, be looking for a particular PM.

Thanks, Pat, for sharing your creativity with us and giving us such a wonderful example of beauty.

Regards,

Gary

In the end you will see, you is you and me is me.  © May 29, 1980

kimcar

You do more work that i have time to see it  :D Very good layout with the landsaping Pat   &apls &apls I like it. :thumbsup:

Pat

Well its Tuesday and I've been working on those replies honestly I have... Whats nice is being a subscriptor I can save a draft and come back to it lol... But anyways So, without further adieu (as per troy I've been saying it wrong and now I gotten it right lol) again now So, without further adieu here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that does it for Tuesday's Update of Waterfalls... Thank you all to everyone who's has come in here!! Personal Replies are coming!!! Lurkers remember it only takes a post to say and then you wouldnt be lurking any more  ;D... So till next time,

Cheers

Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bob56

thats really how you say adieu? Ok... Great update, i love the floating little rocks and sticks in the middle.

Do your rivers ever end? do they ever go by a town?
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

Lilojame

Hi Pat, my friend!

Wonderful pictures there yet again!  :thumbsup:

Have fun,
Karin ()borg()

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

bat

Fantastic new pictures there of that river!
Nice new work on the river! Your details are wonderful! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to more... ;) ;)

Pat

Yuppers that is right the next update is here and so now without further adieu here we goooo!!!!!!

The replies I am still working on and I should have a full replies tomorrow for everyone who has stopped in here since last week!!! Thank you all for your continued support of Waterfalls!!!

Cheers

Patrick

Jmouse

Looking really good, Pat. I'm so anxious to get back in game and try out some of your techniques. I hope you're doing OK health wise, and I encourage you to take it easy. You have a huge crowd of fans who are anxious to see the next update but are willing to wait for it as long as it takes.

Later...
Joan

Lilojame

Hi there, my friend! The update looks really nice, as always, but if I am not mistaken the first and the second pictures are exactly the same. I have to agree with our friend Joan there tho. Your health should come first. We like to see your updates very much but we want to see them for many years to come, so please, do take care.

Yours Truly,
Karin ()borg()