• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Legend of Wouanagaine

Started by Alek King of SC4, January 22, 2007, 06:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alek King of SC4

This is a special dedication to the wizard of SC4 Mods wouanagaine

THE SC4 DAT PACKER IS A MUST HAVE.

wouanagaine is actually a  %brg/·$ programmed to help all SC4 players.

After taking a steroids test doctors informed wouanagaine  that he had tested positive. He laughed upon receiving this information, and said "of course my urine tested positive, what do you think they make steroids from?"

wouanagaine and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.

Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one........one bad-ass that is.

Switzerland isn't really neutral. They just haven't figured out what side wouanagaine is on yet.

The original ending, as suggested by wouanagaine to George Lucas, to Return of the Jedi consisted of the Rebel Alliance finding wouanagaine on the moon of Endor. The Rebel Alliance realized the power they had in front of them, and begged wouanagaine to help them defeat the Empire's Death Star. wouanagaine then jumped into space and roundhouse kicked the Death Star, which exploded in a fiery bang. In the last scenes, Leia left Han for wouanagaine, Chewbacca became wouanagaine's life-debt servant, and Luke decided to drop Jedi training and study under wouanagaine. The ending was never made because it was too awesome for George Lucas to comprehend.

wouanagaine won $1M on an episode of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' without speaking or using a single lifeline

Contrary to popular belief, George Bush is a great speaker and rarely mispronounces words. He appears incompetent because he knows wouanagaine is watching

The reason Steven Hawking is in a wheel chair is because he made the mistake of saying he was smarter then wouanagaine.

(all of the above fictional and actually preformed by chuck norris)

wouanagaine

lol

almost everything is real fact

Quotewouanagaine won $1M on an episode of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' without speaking or using a single lifeline
I wish this can happen :)

Thx a lot Alek ! You're a legend to me also for your custom stuff managment

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

dedgren

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Gaston

Well Alek,
   I'm glad someone had the guts to say this.   I agree 110%.     Except for the roundhouse kick thing.   I mean come on now.    Everyone knows he just manipulated time and space with his mind and caused the deathstar to implode.   Sheesh.   LOL

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

callagrafx

QuoteThe reason Steven Hawking is in a wheel chair is because he made the mistake of saying he was smarter then wouanagaine.

Oy...That's my Dad, that is!  :P :P (with apologies to Rob Newman and David Baddiel).
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

beskhu3epnm

All of the above "events" are inappropriate for the following reason:

They happened when wouanagaine was simply a child. And how about this?

Q: What happened when beskhu3epnm became lippy with wouanagaine?

A: wouanagaine created SC4 Terraformer to shut him up. The end.

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

BarbyW

&apls &apls wouanagaine - a legend in his own lunch time.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Alek King of SC4

There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, wouanagaine  lives in France.

wouanagaine can touch MC Hammer.

wouanagaine knows the last digit of pi.

When wouanagaine was denied an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a Wendy's.

Ozzy Osbourne once bit the head off a bat. Not to be outdone, wouanagaine then bit the head off Batman.

wouanagaine smells what the Rock is cooking... because the Rock is wouanagaine's personal chef.

wouanagaine once ate a whole cheesewheel to show a group of third graders how badass he is.

If you want a list of wouanagaines' enemies just Google 'extinct species'.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for wouanagaine

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures wouanagaine has allowed to live.

The First Law of Thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed... unless it meets wouanagaine

wouanagaine's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

wouanagaine doesn't go on the internet, he has every internet site stored in his memory. He refreshes webpages by blinking.

callagrafx

Keep on and wouanagaine won't be able to get his head out of the door  :D :D :D :D
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

freedo50

and thats a bad thing? at least he wont run away to some other sc4 community!  :P

jeronij

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Fred_Ginger

Wow!, I 'knew' Wouanagaine was an amazing programmer, but all that too?   &apls &apls &apls
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

wouanagaine

QuoteWow!, I 'knew' Wouanagaine was an amazing programmer, but all that too?
And you even don't know what I'm doing on all the free time those above activities leave to me

Beside ROFL, I feel very heartwarmed ( or is warmhearted ? )  by what you all wrote. Thoses kind of comments touch me very deeply & sincerly.
Before I joined ST, I was a 'hardcore' gamer on all kind of games, playing lot of them, 2006 made a change when I discorvered the SC4 Community, I must say that in 2006 I have played only 2 games, SC4 and TrackManiaNation. and now TMN is a little less of interest. I even don't see any game worth the pain to try besides SC4.
The more I play, the more I know people here, the more they are an inspiration source for me ( either in gameplaying or for tools ).

It is fun, it is a game, and likely if we have all met in RL, we surely can't all be friends, but that is the magic behind this website & community. That is all about sharing

Alek, I owe you some bread & cheese & wine if you come in France, but don't forget to burn a DVD with your plugins folder.

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Giligone

Haha, thats hilarious stuff Alex. haha. I'd better not anger the wouanagaine.

dioangel

wouanagaine my friend....... YOU ROCK!!!!!  &apls &apls &apls &apls

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

mattb325

Yes definitely three cheers for wouanananannagaine.  &apls &apls

You can tell he's a genius...us mere mortals cannot even get his moniker right!!!  :D :D :D :thumbsup:

Badsim

... I even don't see any game worth the pain to try besides SC4.
The more I play, the more I know people here, the more they are an inspiration source for me ( either in gameplaying or for tools ).

It is fun, it is a game, and likely if we have all met in RL, we surely can't all be friends, but that is the magic behind this website & community.

sameplayershootagain , s'il vous plait , (c'est l'association mentale que ton nom m'a toujours automatiquement inspiré ) , you have just described that I'm feeling ... SC4 has created an incredible cummunity cause it's an apart game and obviously not only a game for each of us . Yes, it's magic , and your tools since  a few months are improving SC4 more than during years before , this homage here is completely justified .
Thank you , again & again & again.  &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

wouanagaine

Quotesameplayershootagain , s'il vous plait , (c'est l'association mentale que ton nom m'a toujours automatiquement inspiré )
lol, C'est plus dans le style a la one again, bystoufly, de Dubosc
Mais j'aime bien l'association :)
Je me suis mis à LE en voyant ton MD ;)

Sorry for the French Only, I can't translate it

New Horizons Productions

NikNik

Alek you missed one feat of Wouanagaine:
Did you know that the great Northeast blackout of 2003 was caused by Wouanagaine not a computer bug as some may wish? Such a genious realy takes away all the power in the area (aren't you lucky he's way here in Europe)

Simply realising being present with Wouanagaine on the same planet causes makes all religions superfluous.

Nik-Nik

Alek King of SC4

It is a widely held belief that the titanic sank after striking an iceberg, however, the truth is that it actually ran into Wouanagaine who was out doing laps between France and Canada.