• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simcitler's Lot creations

Started by Simcitler, February 12, 2011, 10:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sciurus

Great work. Are they on SimCity plaza?

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Simcitler

Quote from: Sciurus on August 20, 2011, 11:10:11 AM
Great work. Are they on SimCity plaza?
THX
You will find my published work on the STEX, just "klick" my signature.  ;)

P.S. Punkthaus_revisited is already there.

Sciurus

HAHA ok I didn't see! :D

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Simcitler

Hi again, just wanted to say Hallo with some Project updates.
The train stations which I showed you last time are on the STEX since a while. Also another Terminus station can be found there.

At the moment I'm working on some basic farm lots to border Maxis agricultural areas easier. Therefore I'm using fence props by chrisadams.

I'm also planning to do some "border lots" using trees and shrubs instead of fences.

On the "more urban" site I started to do some revisiting on ill tonkso commercial BATs like the Brenntian Life Building (growable CO$$$):

the BTF Building (growable CO$$):

or the ITS Headquarter (growable CO$$ W2W corner lot try):

Have a nice sunday!
~ Simcitler

FrankU

Hi Simcitler, these are interesting lots. The Ill Tonkso are good. But what are you doing with the farms? Are you lotting new growable farms, or are you working on ploppable lots to add fences to the Maxis farms? Please explain, because I am working on farm lots too, maybe we can help each other?

Simcitler

Hi Frank,

i just add fences on ploppable lots using the Maxis farm textures. So it will be easier to seperate the (Maxis) fields.
Another version will contain shrubs and bushes instead of the fence props.  ;)

Lior

Wow, these fences look great. Can't wait to download it!

Simcitler

In fact, you can download them already. The fences have been created by chrisadams3997. I just put them on textured lots instead of his "untextured" ones.
You find the fence lots here: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1888

FrankU

Hi Simcitler, nice touch, but you need an awful lot of lots in order to make all fences...
It would be nice if someone would make some barbed wire fences. Just very thin lines with a pole every 8 meters. At least: that's what they mostly use in my country.