• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VDK Tranports Inc.

Started by vester, January 19, 2012, 09:24:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RepublicMaster

Can't wait, another great set! :D

vester

Upload the files to LEX:

kyo-hilagi

Good Job! :thumbsup: But,I want to use Asama and Tsubasa Skyliner on BTM. Can you make these BTM mod?

Kergelen

Many thanks! It's a great set. Now I have to choose which will use... &Thk/(

Links to SC4 websites

vester

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Flatron

Hi, do you take requests? If yes, I have one: could you do a Stadler FLIRT in the colour scheme of the "Pustertalbahn"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadler_FLIRT
Thank you  :)

vester

My plan was to finish of the trains that have started and then use time an bats instead.

Flatron

OK, no problem, I just wanted to ask as asking is for free :D As all this is a hobby, I didn't want to sound demanding or anything. Just one additional question: How can I modify the length of trains? The Hanshin ER (great model btw) gets a bit long in Game, especially as I use it as commuter train.

vester

I would use MilkShape3d and LithUnwrap to it.
Wrote a tutorial on automata modding. There you also find links to the two programs.

Flatron

vester

Quote from: kyo-hilagi on May 23, 2013, 01:53:22 AM
Good Job! :thumbsup: But,I want to use Asama and Tsubasa Skyliner on BTM. Can you make these BTM mod?

Quote from: art128 on May 23, 2013, 04:38:37 AM
Bullet train mod

monorail

Monorail, why did you not just say so. So do you have a region where you can test them for me, as I don't have any monorail network ?

kyo-hilagi

BTM was included in NAM 31.1. This is like HSRP,make Japanese Shinkansen rail of default monorail.
Sorry,this is quite equal to monorail,so it was my miss not to say "monorail".I`m accustomed to use the word "BTM".

Does "monorail network" means default monorail and its station? If so,I have them.

...My English skill is very poor,sorry.

Rayden

Quote from: vester on May 23, 2013, 07:07:36 AM
Quote from: kyo-hilagi on May 23, 2013, 01:53:22 AM

Quote from: art128 on May 23, 2013, 04:38:37 AM
Bullet train mod

monorail

Monorail, why did you not just say so. So do you have a region where you can test them for me, as I don't have any monorail network ?
I can do those tests if you want, I have plenty of cities built where implementing the monorail network it's possible, anyway, I have been wanting to implement or the BTM or the HSRP on some of my cities, so, if you need a ground test for those, let me know ;)

vester

kyo-hilagi san. Forgot to say Welcome to SC4Devotion.

Quote from: kyo-hilagi on May 23, 2013, 07:47:25 AM
Does "monorail network" means default monorail and its station? If so,I have them.
Yes it the monorail and its station.

Will send you the files when I have done modding them. The train will not go down under the rail, so its more a HSRP train.

Quote from: kyo-hilagi on May 23, 2013, 07:47:25 AM
...My English skill is very poor,sorry.
May I ask, are you Japanese ?

Quote from: Rayden on May 23, 2013, 08:03:55 AM
I can do those tests if you want, I have plenty of cities built where implementing the monorail network it's possible, anyway, I have been wanting to implement or the BTM or the HSRP on some of my cities, so, if you need a ground test for those, let me know ;)
:thumbsup: Will send you the file as soon as I have done modding of the engine and the first car.

kyo-hilagi

Quote from: vester on May 23, 2013, 08:10:36 AM
kyo-hilagi san. Forgot to say Welcome to SC4Devotion.
Thank you :)

Quote from: vester on May 23, 2013, 08:10:36 AMWill send you the files when I have done modding them. The train will not go down under the rail, so its more a HSRP train.
Some cities which I build are mainly use BTM. It`s glad for me to test your cool Automata!

Quote from: vester on May 23, 2013, 08:10:36 AMMay I ask, are you Japanese ?
Yes,and I`m not good at English. I dislike academic English exam! :'(

vester

Please post some pictures of it. Night and day pictures please.

Anyone else have a city with HSRP/monorail in it ?
Don't have any myself to test it in.

Ryaden/Silvio has the nightlight looking funny. I need to know if its just his installation or what is going on.

Aaron Graham

Great work on the train guys!!! :D
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

vester

With a little help from Vil I got the engine and one car working:

&dance %BUd% %$payas)(

Rayden