• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

***The hut and the bridge***

Started by XoX, January 01, 2009, 01:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Your newest pictures there in the last time are really wonderful! Fantastic work on these parts of your region!! :thumbsup:

BTW, welcome to the second page...

sim_link

Great job with your region, all the pictures are awesome!  :thumbsup: Everything just seems to blend, the urban and rural. Looking forward to more! :)

XoX

Thank you everybody, for your nice comments!  :)

And now, a preview:

C'est dans les ténèbres que l'on voit la lumière...et dans la lumière que l'on voit les ténèbres...

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5339.40

Battlecat

Excellent work!  I like this preview image, quite the dichotomy between the huge city on one side of the waterway and forest on the other.  Looking forward to the rest of the update!

Une_ame

XoX, very interesting MD :thumbsup:.

Can you tell me where this nice black building come from ?

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

XoX

Thank you for your comments!

Une ame, this is a ill tonkso's building, on simtropolis.

I have revised the Kortplaats's mouth.

C'est dans les ténèbres que l'on voit la lumière...et dans la lumière que l'on voit les ténèbres...

darraghf

Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

Une_ame

Xox, merci pour l'info !!!

Keep on showing us good pics of your MD :thumbsup:.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

XoX

(sorry but I've not time for traduction :-/  ...)   it's OK! $%Grinno$%

The MAJ, finally! ^^ At first, day views, I guaranteed you nothing for the night views (who are according to me attractive) because I have not a lot of time at the moment:-/

So ok, a very smart residential area with a small " historic center " many renewed and very touristic.

Zone situated on the extreme points of the city of Kortplaats, gives onto the White Sea, and onto the Park of Kortplaats, 5000 hectares classified in the UNESCO, sheltering real one primary forest, with a castle, a " castle of campaign " of the barons of Korptlaats in the middle age, used for the hunting essentially, and favour to which this zone remained saved by the deforestation and the extensive hunting. (Like this forest in Poland)

(La MAJ, enfin!  ^^
D'abord des vues de jour, je vous garanti rien pour les vues de nuit (qui sont d'après moi jolies) car je n'ai pas beaucoup de temps en ce moment... :|

Donc vouli voulou, quartier résidentiel très chic avec un petit "centre historique" hyper rénové et très touristique.
Zone située sur l'extrême pointe de la ville de Kortplaats, donne sur la mer Blanche, et sur le Parc de Kortplaats, 5000 hectares classés à l'UNESCO, abritant une véritable foret primaire, avec un château, le "château de campagne" des barons de Korptlaats au moyen age, utilisé pour la chasse essentiellement, et grâce auquel cette zone  est demeurée épargnée par la déforestation et la chasse intensive.  (comme pour cette foret en Pologne))

Clinique privée la plus prisée (et la plus chère) des pays Nordiques, elle attire toutes les célébrités pour son cadre enchanteur, et ses chirurgiens esthétiques réputés. :D

The most famous (and the most expensive) private clinic in North Countries, it shelters all the celebrities cause his wonderful place...And his very famous aesthetic surgeons... ;)

voilà!

^^

Ennedi

You have choosen really great place for Burg Eltz, the first photo looks very impressive! :thumbsup:
The whole city looks very interesting, for me it's more an artist's than architect's vision - but we need such visions  :)

I understand very good that you haven't time for translation and you wanted to show photos - thank you for it! But I hope you will find a while to translate a few words for your non - French readers too... :) The SC4D staff takes a great care of being friendly and understandable for all members.

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Pat

XoX looking very good here and I loved Burg the best!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

XoX

Thanks a lot!

Please wait fro the traduction!$%Grinno$%

Merci à tous pour vos commentaires!

Concernant la route qui mène au château que certains trouvent un peu rectiligne, en fait je n'ai toujours pas téléchargé le Mod pour les routes courbes...  :| mais j'ai quand même un peu amélioré donc, en mettant qq petits virages de plus.  ;)

Donc je continue sur ce quartier avec qq gros plans d'une station océanographique qui se trouve au bord de la mer (toujours à marée basse  :D ), on peut voir en dessous de celle-ci les tuyaux qui permettent au lac de retenue de Korptlaats de se vider de son trop plein( beaucoup de précipitations dans cette zone)
Cette force hydrique constante a crée une zone riche en végétation, grâce au charriage des boues du lac, très riches, qui permettent aux plantes de se développer malgré la salinité ambiante.
A coté de la station océanographique, des gardes forestiers, qui défrichent une zone pour faire une aire de détente.  :aie:

Deux vues du mur de séparation entre le lac et la mer:

Et enfin, petite vue générale:

Ennedi

Again beautiful photos! :thumbsup:
Your Oceanographic Station looks very good, the third picture is my favourite  &apls

Thank you very much for the translation in the previous update! Of course you can do it later when you have some time  :)

Adam :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Sciurus

Still beautiful my friend, I can just say that, because I haven't enough words in english to express what I feel ::)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Swesim

It´s nice to see a fairly realistic european MD that isn´t about a metropolis, keep up the good work!

Nexis4Jersey

I like all the work and effort that you put into this MD and i love the ways you set up all the custom content to fit in.  :thumbsup:

XoX

Thank you very much, my supporters!  $%Grinno$%

And an another MD, the UNESCO park again.

Sciurus

It's just amazing and beautiful :o

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Swesim

I have to agree, it´s simply beautiful!
Btw: where did You get that stonebridge?
//Fredrik