• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Translation request for Cogeo's RTMT

Started by RippleJet, July 18, 2007, 01:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RippleJet

Thank you Ennedi! &apls

Quote from: Ennedi on July 19, 2007, 02:59:23 PM
Edit: sorry, now I see Andreas changed the zip name. Should I do it too?

No need to, the file names don't matter at all. I will merge them all into one file anyways ;)

Andreas

Well, personally, I'll try to keep my filenames as descriptive as possible - my HD is a mess already, so I try to prevent making it even worse. ;)
Andreas

Glenni

i could do the Norwegian version, if ya want ;)

RippleJet

Thanks Glenni & Vester. I knew I could trust my Scandinavian neighbours :)

Rayden

Here is the Portuguese version ;)

iamgoingtoeatyou

ah, was just about to offer to do the portuguese translation :P ah well :) good luck with translating these files, all.

RippleJet

Thank you Rayden and maybe youcaneatme next time. :thumbsup:

sebes

I have sent the Dutch translation to RippleJet directly, as I was unable to attach it here...

()testing()

So me.... !!!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

RippleJet

Thanks Sebes, arrived safely and with all the hoofdstraats translated! :thumbsup:

sebes

yep - democratic decided ... on Aland :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

cogeo

So by now we already have Swedish, Finnish, German, Polish, Portuguese and Dutch, and await Danish and Norwegian. Many thanks to anybody condributed!  ;D
Spanish is mostly done (it only needs the additional strings for the Avenue/GLR pieces), so could we ask someone to complete it? I could try to replace some strings myself, but I'm afraid the results might be weird (if not funny  :P).
French, Italian and Japanese have been downloaded as I can see, but there are no posts in the thread, so can I guess they have been downloaded just out of curiosity?

This is gonna be one of the few packs translated to so many languages, and this is indeed great!  :thumbsup:

RippleJet

The French has been downloaded by Barby, but she would need someone to check her translations...
The Italian was downloaded by Andreas and I hope his friend will be able to help us.
I do not know who downloaded the Japanese ones. I hope Mas'71 is one of them... ::)

BarbyW

Attached is the French translation but I really would like it checked by a native French speaker.

Edit - it has been checked by lacoigne who found one omitted accent and  one extraneous word. File has been edited and the corrected version is attached.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

ebina

Japanese translation was completed. I've chosen the words used in the MAXIS's Busstop and Subway Station.

@RippleJet: In the Reader, files are shown as "unknown", but it won't be a problem. A file correctly worked in game.

RippleJet

Wow, thanks a million, Ebina &apls

They even show up correctly in Reader. This is the first time I've been able to read Japanese in Reader. :o
Wouanagaine will be interested in this, once he gets over his RLS... %confuso

dmscopio

here is the 2 chinese versions.
for more BAT downloads: www.davidluart.com

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ Vandy
wouanagaine

RippleJet

Dmscopio, I'm very glad you popped in! &apls :thumbsup:
Now, we're still awaiting a couple of Scandinavian ones, as well as the Italian, French and Spanish ones. ::)

BarbyW

Quoteas well as the Italian, French and Spanish ones

French one attached to my post above. ;D

RippleJet

Quote from: BarbyW on July 22, 2007, 04:19:56 AM
Attached is the French translation but I really would like it checked by a native French speaker.

Quote from: BarbyW on July 24, 2007, 12:42:55 AM
French one attached to my post above. ;D

Did you check it yourself, as a native French speaker? :D

BarbyW

No, but I am confident it is useable. Anyway you said you were waiting for the French one but it is there. ;D