• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your suburbs!

Started by Masochist, November 10, 2006, 10:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeronij

Hi, all the pics posted are quite nice and elaborated  :thumbsup:

If you have trouble posting pics, you may want to check:

Some BBC codes examples. Hyperlinks and Images
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jacqulina

awesome suburbs you guys excellent work

mjig_dudy

Great work everyone &apls

Another contribution from me:

Alfred.Jones

Sweet!! That is awesome mjig_dudy! That wall looks great :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

Masochist

Nice suburb!  I like that park with the paw prints, and I like the effect that that grassy area in the middle of the block gives.  Really nice picture, good job!
(Under Construction)

bat

jeronij

Really lovely pic mjig_dudy  :thumbsup:
I specially loved the playground. Where did you got it ?¿
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

mjig_dudy

Quote from: jeronij on November 17, 2006, 08:48:44 AM
I specially loved the playground. Where did you got it ?¿
The playground textures are by the blam french connections team link. However the park that was uploaded is a bit blockly so i modified it with the blam french connections grass overlay textures (all now found in the french connections mega pack)link. Mabey if i bug KT3 a bit more she will release it...

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

jacqulina

mjig_dudy

Here is another picture, showing the same area with a sandstone pavement replacement modd i made installed

TheTeaCat

not great detail more of a test shot
wanna see more?

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

Alfred.Jones

Great work Mjig_dudy. Your mod is looking excellent :thumbsup:

I would like to see more TheTeaCat :P It looks great in that view ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

Masochist

Awesome picture, mjig_dudy!  The sidewalk mod really fits in well with the neighborhood, and I love how you put those park trails between your houses.  Nice job  &apls!

TheTeaCat, that's such a nice looking small town!  I agree with Alfred.Jones, I'd love to see more of it, closer.  And not just the town, either.  Those rolling hills look amazing, and lend a lot of charm to the town!  It looks awesome!  :thumbsup:

I hope and can't wait to see more picture from both of you guys, and from everyone else!  Keep 'em coming!
(Under Construction)

TheTeaCat

Thanks guys ;D

heres a few more of the town of Carrhae. Its the beginning of a new CJ my first tbh, no storyline to it yet a few ideas but lets see. Anyhow more pics is what you wanted...

here goes

hope you like ::)

Alfred.Jones

That looks awesome TheTeaCat :thumbsup:

Great work ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

TheTeaCat

Masochist

Just realized that I never commented on your pictures...sorry!  :-[

Anyways, I love how you captured the small-town feel!  I don't know if it's part of a larger metro or just by itself, but it looks really nice!  It has that "Main Street, USA" feel to it, you know?  And of course, the countryside looks amazing!  I also like that river, I've actually never seen one like it and it looks great!  Nice pictures!  :thumbsup:
(Under Construction)

TheTeaCat

Quote from: Masochist on November 18, 2006, 09:51:45 AM
Anyways, I love how you captured the small-town feel!  I don't know if it's part of a larger metro or just by itself, but it looks really nice!  It has that "Main Street, USA" feel to it, you know?  And of course, the countryside looks amazing!  I also like that river, I've actually never seen one like it and it looks great!  Nice pictures!  :thumbsup:

Thanks Masochist. Wasn't trying for usa feel, its just the way the little town grew considering the topograghy. All i've seen of the USA is on tv, film or photo's and thats the only way I will, as the US Emmigration won't let me in  :thumbsdown.

The river was easy   all i did was plop Goldiva's tropical reefs and some of the ploppable maxis rocks etc around  and you saw the result.  :satisfied:

Tbh its a ficticious town and the start of my frist real cj.

Lots of work to do on it but more pics will be forthcomming and I will show them here first. ;D