• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Diagonal Streets

Started by Gaston, December 30, 2006, 12:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaston

Okay, maybe I'm asking this in the wrong place, but here it goes.   (feel free to move this to another forum if needed, Jeronij)...
       I cannot seem to get diagonal streets to work in my cities.     I know they worked at least once in the past, but now nothing.     Do I need to move a file/s (if so which one/s?) to a different place in my plug-ins?   Does that aforementioned file/s need to load in a specific order to work?    I'm really at a loss as to why it won't work.    Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

---Gaston

ps.  I love the new walls (warm and cold) they look great around my agricultural areas.
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

jeronij

Hi Gaston, the diagonal strees came as an addon for the last NAM version. Make sure you have the required plugin for the diagonal streets ( check the NAM's readme file) and that you dont have any other older version installed which could conflict with the NAM one.
Dont forget that you must draw the diagonal streets tile by tile ( they can not be dragged like straight street). You must place them like if you were painting a stair. Once to the left, once to the right, once to the left...and so on.

I hope this helps

Oh, and I am glad you like the walls  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Gaston

Sweet
Thanks for the help, Jeronij.   I forgot to put them in one at a time.   I'll try and take some pics with the walls as soon as I get some developement.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09