• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

New NAM??

Started by Alek King of SC4, January 03, 2007, 07:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

packerfan386

I was wondering if the textures on the s-curve and others for the normal 2-way highways are going to be fixed in the next NAM ?????

Andreas

Well, if someone creates better textures, they'll surely be included in the next version...
Andreas

dedgren

@packerfan

QuoteI was wondering if the textures on the s-curve and others for the normal 2-way highways are going to be fixed in the next NAM ??

@andreas

QuoteWell, if someone creates better textures, they'll surely be included in the next version...

That'd be me...  I actually had better textures done right about release time for the recent NAM and got caught up in other stuff. Alex (Tarkus) kindly spent the time to send me a step-by-step for applying them to the curves- I'll get that stuff back out over the next few days and get that work done.  I agree, the textures should be way better, but it's great to see (thanks to Alex and memo) that the curves themselves work otherwise just about flawlessly.

Thanks for your patience, folks.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Jack Forge

yes the curves that are in the current release work very well, they take a bit of getting used to plop but overall very nice  :thumbsup:

i wonder if there is a sunken to elevated highway piece.... i know you can do it just by using a slope mod on the sunken closer up to grade then using ground to elevated.... just fantasizing  ;D

great work guys