• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

GLR station problems

Started by imperialmog, July 15, 2007, 05:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imperialmog

I was trying to get the GLR stations to work but it seems to be missing props and I end up with big boxes. Where are the support files for the latest set of GLR stations?

Swamper77

Imperial Mog,

You need to download the original GLR stations first. A thread with links to them all is at ST (here).

-Swamper77
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

imperialmog

Well I got my GLD problems fixed. But now I got a similar problem with some of the SNM military buildings, especially the fence related objects. I downloaded the files on this site, but are there other dependancy files that are needed or is there something wrong with the cleanitol program that is removing needed files?

Swamper77

Good to hear that you got your GLR problems fixed :)

I can't help with your new problem since I don't use the Cleanitol program. You'll have to wait for someone more knowledgeable about it to help :(

-Swamper77
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

thundercrack83

I have a question, though I'm not quite sure if this is he place to post it.

Is there a station patch for Cogeo's GLR Stations and Hubs for the new NAM? And if so, which one is it?

Thanks!

Andreas

The patches are named exactly like the original files, so if you look in the folder where you have installed cogeo's stations, you should find out which patch files need to be installed.
Andreas

thundercrack83

Quote from: Andreas on July 21, 2007, 12:42:35 PM
The patches are named exactly like the original files, so if you look in the folder where you have installed cogeo's stations, you should find out which patch files need to be installed.

Oh, OK. I didn't know that. Thank you!