• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

My automata photobook

Started by Girafe, September 10, 2008, 10:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

I am working since july 2008 for french community. I make french skin for trains and trams
This is my work :

I hope you like my work and I will try to continue it

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

I always like your work my friend  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Pat

Impressive works here Girafe and looking real good!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Toichus Maximus

wow! i really like the tgv skins you have!

Badsim

Brilliant work Girafe !   &apls &apls

I think I'm going to change my current automata for the Corail - old version- ! It brings back so great memories ....
That's a real pity we can get only one .

Thank you . :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Meastro444

Friend of the Certified Drama Queen :)

SimNation

I love your trains. I hope you make them for release for everyone in the thread. I am espically fond of the 1st class and 2nd class cars in the 1st two photos you posted.  ;D Great work

Simpson

Hi my friend ;)
Your train look very nice, great work  :thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Fatsuhono

Great mod projects! I can't wait to see more! :)

CasperVg

Nice! I never used a lot of custom skins, but I think that your creations made me decide to change that  ;D
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

ejc

the TGV duplex and the Co-rail look GREAT!

when you going to release them? any change off uploading it soon?

cheers++

E

Sciurus

Beautiful trains, I love them! &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

SimNation

What train station is that you have, that has the two platforms in it? I would like to get that.

Girafe

Quote from: SimNation on November 04, 2008, 11:46:37 AM
What train station is that you have, that has the two platforms in it? I would like to get that.

in simtropolis the guy who have made it with 1 plateforms have upload an other with 2 plateforms
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Une_ame

OMG &hlp, I just found your topic.

Your train selectionis awesome, when and where do you plan to upload them ()what()?????
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

nerdly_dood

I generally don't pay attention to train or tram mods, but these are truly excellent, and I can tell a lot of effort has been put into them. Good work!

(said the guy who doesn't know what train mod he uses)
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Girafe

i have remade my second RER it's better now

can be download at toutsimcity.com

Work of TSC TEAM FRANCE Orange & Girafe

The Floraler

Olasz

Girafe, those Desiros are really nice  :thumbsup:

Olasz

Une_ame

so far so good :P!!!!

Every one of your trains is a pure gem. Can you tell us where do the different paint schemes come from ?

I will be also interested by the date of upload (if you plan to upload them, OC ()stsfd()) ?
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Girafe

some of trains are in tsc for the TER Orange & me will upload them soon when we fix the lights

to une_ame : i use photos and i re-pixel the FSH myself
The Floraler