• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

New Chesapeake Bay Project - UPDATES

Started by Pilipinas09, March 02, 2009, 06:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pilipinas09

As you all know, the NCBP-New Chesapeake Bay Project has officially been commenced on February 2009 by me. Here are some updates:

1) I will actually be re-creating the Washington, DC & Hampton Roads metropolitan areas. The rest of the metropolitan areas on the Chesapeake Bay(Richmond/Petersburg, VA, Fredericksburg, VA, Baltimore/Towson, MD, Salisibury, MD, etc.) will be given by those who are chosen by the people in the forum.

2) I will be sending pictures and updates when I have the time to do so. So, just be PATIENT.

Here are some of the first pictures of the NCBP. Those were taken in the re-created city of Norfolk in the Hampton Roads region:

Broadcasting Towers (the offices of WVEC, WAVY, WVBT, & WTKR) & some surrounding buildings

Harbor Park baseball stadium

If you have any questions about the project, PM me. I would need some feedback in order to improve it.   :) :thumbsup:

Pilipinas09

-----UPDATE-----

Here are some more pictures of the re-created Norfolk.

The rest of Downtown Norfolk, Ghent, and EVMC

Nauticus, the National Maritime Center (w/ U.S.S. Wisconsin)

Eastern Virginia Medical Center (EVMC)

That's all for now! :thumbsup:

frdrcklim

Nice start. I think it's a bit overcrowded though for Norfolk or Washington D.C. and you could use some sea walls ;). I don't think that US is the home Sydney Opera House even if it's the National Maritime Center :P. Good luck on this project though ;D.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

allan_kuan1992

I have doubts if this qualifies as a project... it's more of a MD i'd say... projects usually involve multiple players...

- Allan Kuan