• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Lysandares => The come back with pictures and maps

Started by Adriano57, February 02, 2007, 04:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

Wow! Beautiful job! I love how the light rail train snakes through al the beautiful buildings and scenery! I'll be looking forward to the next update!

emilin

I should have posted a comment here before. What you are building looks truely amazing. The mix of BAT:s is perfectly realistic, and the streets look so alive. Good job! &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

urban

Wow, I have to say, everything looks amazing :) It's wonderfully european-looking. Great

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

Adriano57

urban / emilin / thundercrack83 / Cali / Fred_Ginger / praiodan :   Thanks for your comments ! That pleases !

CabraBuitre : Thanks for your reply. The column with the eagle it is my own BAT. The texture of the ground comes from the "Palace Of BarbyW" by debussyman

dedgren

Beautiful pics, and beautifully presented.  You've captured the ambiance of the European city perfectly.

David 
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Adriano57

It is very flattering, thank you very much David !

kwakelaar

Yes, indeed some beautiful European images here.

petercintn

I'm glad I'm typing this, for I am having this problem of my jaw not being able to lift off my chest.  Very :satisfied:  I am impressed.

An aside: this tower
Quote from: Adriano57 on February 06, 2007, 01:56:33 PM

Yours? I don't believe I've seen it before.  It is beautiful.
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

Yoder7652

wow...such lovely pics, a charming town your built here. I'm impressed...keep it up!

Adriano57

Thank you petercintn. This very nice tower is the Amsterdam Montelbaanstoren by TatooedMillionaire.

Yoder7652 : Thank you for your comment

Antoine

Wow !! I love your city !

It's the seem at Paris ^^

And the first picture of the topic with "la tour Eiffel" is magnificient !

&apls

Yanyan

hello Lysandares !

the principauté de Yanyan of Bar le Duc is your new neighboor !  :)

I'm very impressive of your cities !  &apls &apls &apls
As lorrain, I see that we use the same architecture, and I'm very glad of your Metz Railway and of your Place Stan !
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
see you soon

Yanyan

football_fever

Wow, this city is unbelieveable.  It's so amazing what is possible with custom content.  It seems like Maxis only wanted players to make American style cities.  Being from the US, another American city is the last thing I want to see.  This CJ is like taking a trip to Europe.  It's only possible through a lot of hard work.  It definitely shows in how incredible this looks
If girls quoted Winston Churchill and Aristotle in their AIM profiles instead of "Rent," we'd all be so much more erudite. That means "knowledgeable," but you didn't know that because girls quote "Rent" in their AIM profiles.
- Dan Gurewitch

Adriano57

Antoine ; Thank you my friend

Yanyan ; Ah I am very happy to meet an inhabitant of Lorraine on this site. You really come from the Meuse, Bar Le Duc ?

football_fever ; Thank you very much! I am satisfied that my European city pleases you. I thank you once again to considering my work. It is rewarding !

An update of the various services of transport of my city.  I used the models of Oppie, vester_DK, juntae0914, and den52, that I thank. STAL means Transport Company of the City of Lysandares of which here is the logo. There is also my airport.

The TGV

A map

The Tramway

The Bus

Air Lysandares

The European Map

My Airport

Antoine

Wow you are a great MODer and your airport is very impressive  &apls

pvarcoe

Wow!
Talk about a mayor's diary leaving you wanting more.
These shots are just spectacular.

Nikopol

I'm exalted.....you elaborated every nut, bolt and screw to fit. Incredible  ;)

nova vesfalo

Stuning ! Really impressive ! So much details  ! the customized trains, tramways, that's so wonderul

The airport interested me a lot, I'm think of making one.

Keep it up !

thundercrack83

Wow! That airport is stunning and I love the maps, too. Another fantastic update! Keep up the good work!

wouanagaine

Great job on all modding and graphics ! :thumbsup:

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4