• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The region of Pirgos is back! | Update 82 [28 November]

Started by io_bg, August 30, 2009, 10:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nbvc

mindaugas

Ciuu96

Wow, this is really great! Your transit systems are awesome, and i like the custom content you've used, everything seems to fit just in their place.  :)

Gotta also ask, what is that heavy rail automata you use? (in the lower right of the 1st pic) Also, what is that great train station in the second pic?
Has it really been almost 2 years?
Must return. :)

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Highrise99

Absolutely wonderfull!  I'm just wondering though, how do you "toy around" with the angles?

Schulmanator

I found the perfect entry in my picture dictionary for "awesome picture!"  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

iamgoingtoeatyou

That's beautiful, is that the trunight mod you're using or photoshop?

marsh

Great pics there! You realy put CC like the NWM to good use.  :thumbsup:

,marsh :satisfied:

art128

Fantastic work on that Downtown, Ioan ! I really love that second mosaic, even If I found the plaza t the bottom a bit empty, maybe a fountain will fit there ! Also, can you give me a link to that train skin ?

-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kwakelaar

Great work on your mosaics, looks like a very well built downtown area. Like the effect in the last picture.

Gilikov1994

Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

cubby420

Spectacular downtown! Reminds me of Chicago in many was.

bat

Fantastic work on this downtowns! The mosaics of it are looking beautiful!

And looking forward to the special of the first anniversary which is tomorrow of Pirgos.

travismking

Quote from: bat on August 29, 2010, 11:05:13 AM
Fantastic work on this downtowns! The mosaics of it are looking beautiful!

And looking forward to the special of the first anniversary which is tomorrow of Pirgos.

oooo hopefully we get a nice anniversary update :D

daryl7478

io_bg

Whoa, so many comments on the last update!

Replies

ecoba, noahclem, planetechef, rooker1, Sciurus, Battlecat, ScottFTL, Orange_o_, i_love_lamp, nbvc, mindaugas, kelis, Schulmanator, marsh, kwakelaar, Gilikov1994, cubby420, bat - Thank you so much, guys!
Ciuu96 - Thanks! I'm using this train skin and the train station is made by frogface.
Highrise99 - Thank you, in order to change the angles you need an image editing program (I use Photoshop). Open a picture with it and then click on Image > Image Rotation > Flip Canvas Horizontal.
iamgoingtoeatyou - Thanks! And yes, I'm using the trunite mod.
art128- Thanks, but at the bottom there's an avenue curve and there isn't much space to fit anything else. For the train skin, check my reply to Ciuu.
travismking - You certainly will :P
daryl7478 - Yes, my friend! Time flies fast, doesn't it? $%Grinno$%

Update 52 - Pirgos' first anniversary!

Today's update is pretty big so, please, be patient while the pics are loading ::)
Let's start with a few pics from the suburbs near Newark

This is the industrial zone of the city

The downtown with the railyards

A smaller city's downtown, located east of Newark (it's still WIP)

And now, some pics of the celebrations in New Ark!!

This is all for now, I hope you like it!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Highrise99

Great update!  I've noticed a few things I'm curious about:  First of all, I noticed some 3x3 street roundabouts in the 2nd picture.  And second of all, great fireworks photoshoping!

travismking

excellent update, love the fireworks :)

Quote from: Highrise99 on August 29, 2010, 06:11:36 PM
Great update!  I've noticed a few things I'm curious about:  First of all, I noticed some 3x3 street roundabouts in the 2nd picture.  And second of all, great fireworks photoshoping!

also this roundabout is only 2x2 it lppks like, ive seen this when you draw a roundabout like normal, but have  two streets intersecting like that, where they hit the roundabout on the same tile but perpendicular to each other

kbieniu7

Awesome work! You have made beautiful, green suburbs as a ideal place to live. Industral areas also are very impressive, as well as the downtown  :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

bat

Congrats for one year of Pirgos! This newest update is fantastic! The pictures of the fireworks are also very good. :thumbsup: