• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

show us your airport!

Started by jaronamo70, December 21, 2006, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cameron1991

Heres another airport I made with Ace and Voltaire's packs this morning
Overview (The runway extends into the city next to this one because this is a medium tile and is only 2km long, Nowhere near enough for a Boeing 747 to safely take off and land!)

Domestic Terminal

Low Cost Carrier Terminal (All economy seating/Short Haul international Flights, New Zealand to Australia Etc)

Iberian Airlines Terminal

United Airlines Terminal

And lastly, The International Terminal

Pat

Holllllllly crap man that is a massive airport great job  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

A wonderful big airport, cameron1991! Great work! :thumbsup:

rooker1

cameron1991.........very nice airport and very big.  Great work on that one!!

&apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

figui

great airports there.
i'm also trying those packs and still hoping to get some decent terminals as seen on this tread. i'm certainly not that good with airport designing so i'll keep trying.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

Shadow Assassin

As seen in my CJ, Ensenada International Airport's terminal 1. The rest of the airport's still got to be built.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Pat

SA that is still a real awsome EIA shot wow i still love seeing it again....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

Those are some amazing airports.  I'll have to come back to refer to these when I start my airport...

Robin   :D
Call me Robin, please.

bat

That's a wonderful airport! Also nice picture of it, SA! :thumbsup:

Yoman

I suppose I should show off my latest mini project, Sinop International Airport.

This airport is intended to serve the international customers of the resorts on the north shore of Ankara, much like Maui airport. Therefore it handles large aircraft even though the direct city it serves is only a city of 300k.

Parking and the main international terminal (T1, there are only two terminals).

The end of the airport rail connection to Sinop.

And the outside of T2, a mostly domestic terminal though it handles international flights as well, I might redo this terminal.

Pat

WoW yoman that is a stunning airport verrrrrrry good.......

figui

nice airport you have there yoman.  :thumbsup:
maybe you can sow us a zoomed out shot.  ::)
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

Yoman

The runways aren't even placed yet (waiting for the ortho's) so no :P

Once its completed I'll have 1-2 updates about it in my CJ.

bat

Great pictures of that beautiful airport, Yoman! :thumbsup:

magee_b

Here's a little something I have been picking away at.

rooker1

Fantastic airport, you have there magee_b.  I can't wait to see it finished.   ;)

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

jaronamo70

Nice, I like the avenues used as planning. And does anyone know when the diagonal runways are coming out?

bat

Great looking pictures of that airport, magee_b!

Krio

My first decent custom airport: Genosha International Airport, from my new MD Original:

ps. going to make some stuff for my new airport  ;) watch my theard, starting them in month.

iamgoingtoeatyou

geez :P you people are too good, nice work on those airports &apls