• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Darknono35's NYBT BAT

Started by darknono35, July 08, 2013, 03:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Love the building!
Any progress is a lot better than no progress. You take your time and don't ever rush through anything, especially if this is going to be the end result.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Aaron Graham

love the nightlights, your doing a great job, keep it up!!! :D
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

noahclem

Fantastic  :o  No worries on slow progress, take your time on this beauty  :thumbsup:

EDIT: I also like the textures dirty as you've done them.

Kergelen

Amazing building.
Love the night view and unlike others I like the dirty textures. &apls

Links to SC4 websites

darknono35

Thanks guys for your support, I announce to you: Bank of New York, is under export !  :satisfied:

NYBT   -   USA Buildings   -   CBT

Aaron Graham

Can't wait to download it. :D
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

darknono35

Okay, thanks guys for all your posts. This is encouraging  :)
The Bank of NY will exported tomorow, and I'll set the files during the week end :) ... please wait again, do not destroy your keyboard  :P

Here an picture of the perspective view of the American International Bldg, with new colors and textures. More dark  ;D

rooker1

Awesome work.
I would love to see these on the LEX. Do you think you might try to go through the LEX candidacy? Just a thought.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Girafe

Quote from: rooker1 on July 25, 2013, 03:12:35 PM
Awesome work.
I would love to see these on the LEX. Do you think you might try to go through the LEX candidacy? Just a thought.

Robin

If help is needed for packaging, don't hesitate to ask. I did video tutorials on how to do a read me and how to do an installer in french but I never uploaded them on youtube  &ops maybe I should do...
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

RepublicMaster

Amazing job! Those textures look great. :D

Swordmaster

Fantastic! I think I will want to build a skyscraper city now, and it's been a long time since I felt that way.

I wholeheartedly concur with advising a LEX candidacy. It's not as much a hassle as some may think (and I know).

Cheers
Willy

noahclem

Looking beautiful as always  :o  If you decide to do the LEX candidacy and need a hand with the modding let me know  :thumbsup:

darknono35

Thanks guys, in waiting for my candidacy for the LEX, because I don't know how I can upload a file on this site  :-[, come to download the Bank of New York on the STEX  :thumbsup: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/28895-nybt-bank-of-new-york/ :)

Swordmaster

The candidacy is the process you go through to get upload rights. That way we can assure the users that all the files are properly modded. It's simple: start a thread here and the folks will scrutinize your building.

Cheers
Willy

darknono35

Thanks for the tips Swordmaster, I'm waiting my candidacy right now :)
Examination is here : http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=16001.0

darknono35

Sorry guys for double post.
After the Bank of New York, I'll finish the American International.

Here the SC4 render view of the building, I need to add more details for the bricks tiles on the facade. But I think, the color is better like this ;) .

About the packaging for my stuff, I don't know how to create an installer like you do guys for your uploads. Personally I'm interested by that technic :D . I think it's better than "zip" files.

whatevermind

That is one awesome building.  :thumbsup:

As far as the installers, there's a tutorial here that is very useful. Biggest thing with making them is just to make sure you have all the files you need ready when you start (i.e. readme, pictures, and the plugin files themselves), then the rest of it comes together pretty easily. And of course the scrutineers will test your installer as well to make sure everything lands in the right place. Good luck!

darknono35

Thanks guys for those comments ;)
Today I've worked on the American International, and reworked the textures, I need your opinion about it, and vote for your preference ;)

Personally, I prefer the number two :)

But I've a bug with the light of the 40th Wall Street, the textures are very clear and I don't know what's the problem, maybe someone can help me :/

I think it's can be the gamma's level but I don't know how to fix this bug ...

Uzil

I prefer the first version  :thumbsup:

Swordmaster

I had to open the two images side by side to see the difference. Therefore, I don't think it'll matter very much. Both are very good.

Cheers
Willy