• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patricius Maximus

Quote from: MandelSoft on May 18, 2013, 06:45:55 AM
Well, well, well, what do you have here?

Best,
Maarten

It looks like RHW-6S smooth curves. Just what the doctor ordered  &idea.

eggman121

I like your work Mandelsoft  :thumbsup: Can't Wait to see more!!!

Here Is a FARHW ramp that I made later today.

What do others think? Should I continue?

eggman121

MandelSoft

It looks OK, but the FARHW has been realigned, so I should tweak the ramp a bit ;)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

jdenm8

Someone would have to confirm it with him, but I think ShadowAssassin may have already covered it.

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

noahclem

Haljackey

Teaser time...

JackeyHal Concepts has parterned with SoftMandel Design to create SC4's first 3 lane ramp!

It will enable us to make some pretty intense ramp setups with the RHW Network like these:

Technical name is RHW-10S C3. A FARHW-6 splits from a RHW-10S and a RHW 6S continues on the mainline (middle lane splits or goes straight).

Swordmaster

Erm. . . that's just Maarten's picture from the private boards. Not sure where the Haljackey part of input can be found here. . .

Cheers
Willy

catty

Quote from: Swordmaster on May 24, 2013, 11:48:33 AM
Erm. . . that's just Maarten's picture from the private boards. Not sure where the Haljackey part of input can be found here. . .

Haljackey has permission to post this picture and thanks for your patience in this matter   :thumbsup:

guys something to remember for future postings, if you are going to post someone's else picture make sure that it is clear in the post that you have the other person's permission to do so

-catty
Global Moderator
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

wschmrdr

I saw in the RHW manual that there was a D1 and E1 flex, but couldn't find it when trying to build it. Am I missing a trick?

GDO29Anagram

Quote from: wschmrdr on May 24, 2013, 06:10:41 PM
I saw in the RHW manual that there was a D1 and E1 flex, but couldn't find it when trying to build it. Am I missing a trick?

Not available.
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

Tarkus

I had a fair bit of work done on them, and they were in the build until shortly before release, but I pulled them as they weren't ready for prime time.   (Actually, there is still a way to access them as a DRI, but if you manage to find it by accident, don't expect it to function.)  The FLEXRamps area is one that we'll be gradually expanding further in the future, as the goal is to make it possible to build most ramp interfaces for the various networks just using a small handful of pieces.

-Alex

Wiimeiser

Obviously certain pieces will still need those, like the RHW-6 to RHW-2+2RHW-4...
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

MandelSoft

Well, I completed this set today ;)

Neat, eh?

Best,
Maarten

spot

TS007

I am totally speechless...Great job guys... :thumbsup: &apls

MandelSoft

Quote from: spot on May 28, 2013, 09:14:22 AM
They are Inside ramps?
No, this is the Irish/South African RHW texture set. Like this:

Haljackey

It's an awesome feeling when the creation you just made starts to work.

This interchange was made with the flex on-slope transitions and the 7.5m overpasses (L1 RHW).

NAM 31's a beaut, especially the RHW.  :)

vinlabsc3k

@Maarten: These ramps would useful!! :thumbsup: Where did you find the Light Mod?

@Haljackey: I love this interchange, :thumbsup: but it's the wrong section. :P Sorry I didn't read the other topic!! :-[
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

[Delta ²k5]

Quote from: Haljackey on May 28, 2013, 11:35:54 PM
It's an awesome feeling when the creation you just made starts to work. [...]

Nice one! But... the MIS layout should be... well... censored  :-\

I need to be in a new relationship soon...

Really nice work on everything here &apls

k808j

L i s t e n  T o  O u r  F a m o u s  T h e m e
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=PVfnXk">We Are Borg