• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

io_bg

Great picture, Haljackey!
Quote from: girlfromveronaAre those highway signs available somewhere or are they part of the RHW?
You can find them on the STEX, here is a link http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=20441
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

kings_niners

are we going to have the ability to exit from the left? i see all of these exits from the right but i'm kinda curious about left hand exits

Patricius Maximus

Yes, we are going to have left entrance and exit ramps.

A barrange of teasers have a wonderful way of calming our nerves.

j-dub

Heres a small idea of how El-RHW can be built at a junction with signals.

05greene

Wooow i cant wait for this are there any pics up of
RHW_10 ?

MandelSoft

The release is very, very imminent. We from the NAM team & associates discovered in the last release candidate no serious bugs (unless someone hasn't reported any bugs of that version yet). We can expect the release any moment from now, really!

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

io_bg

:o Really? I can't wait!!! I hope nobody will find any bugs  ;D
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

A200

TheChosenOne

Quote from: mrtnrln on January 09, 2009, 03:04:16 AM
The release is very, very imminent. We from the NAM team & associates discovered in the last release candidate no serious bugs (unless someone hasn't reported any bugs of that version yet). We can expect the release any moment from now, really!

Best,
Maarten

Awesome! I can't wait too!!

mikeseith

Best,
Maarten

I hope it is imminent...I've been feeling the urge to whine recently.
;)

Haljackey

Best,
Maarten

True, nothing major has been reported.  RHW 3.0 is currently going through a final "Stress-Test" to make sure every component is accounted for, functioning properly, and looks as it should.  There have been some issues with the preview model of a puzzle piece before you plop it for some puzzle pieces, but is being fixed now if it has not already.

The finish line is in site.  It won't be long now  ;).

Best,
-Haljackey

gaotingguxiu

gn_leugim

un1

:party: :party: :party: %BUd%

YAY!
Now all we have to do is wait for the final test to be done. (Any speculations of how long it will be?  :P)

-un1

Pat

back to the old NAM additive "It will be ready when its ready"  :D :D :D  Just a wee bit longer in patience thats all....  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

TheChosenOne

Maybe in the next week we will have a new toy!

Patricius Maximus

I would assume that a final "stress test" should not take more than 5 days (I think).

Haljackey, that is wonderful news. Perhaps it will come before Monday, when I plan to update the Patrician Showcase. At any rate, it will be sometime in January of 2009.

&apls &apls Congratulations on the final test, and imminent release of RHW 3.0  &apls &apls
The highway revolution is coming....

darraghf

and i thought it would be out in mid-october

How wrong was I!
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

kj3400

This is perfect timing. It'll be out in time for me to build my first freeway. Oh happy (RHW) day!  :P
I think I've been here long enough, call me Kenneth/Kenny.
Visit

The Commonwealth of Paradise at ST

The Commonwealth of Paradise at SC4 Wiki

WC_EEND

Quote from: darraghf on January 09, 2009, 11:15:53 AM
and i thought it would be out in mid-october

How wrong was I!

you're not the only one ;)
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project