• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

cubby420: thank you  :)

strucka: thank you too  :)

could you post a picture please for your problem I will try to solve it ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

mrbisonm

Concerning your birch trees......wow, they look just great!
Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Girafe

Thanks mrbisonm

I had a small problem with few models of birch which concerns the size of the leaves now it's corrected:

I think about a yellow color which is common to all birches for the autumn season.

I continued the spruces set (more blueish than the abies firs, they make the transition with these last ones and the pine of Simfox and mix well together):

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

vester

cubby420

Wow! Everything is coming along so nicely. Those winter models are fantastic.

On a side note...I must have that terrain mod! If you could link me to its location I would greatly appreciate it.

MR.Y

do you know COD MW2? because the house at page 13 looks like the house in one mission...anyway, nice green stuff

Sciurus

Wonderful trees, which will go very good with my next creation ::) &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Une_ame

Girafe m'a tuer

Translation: Girafe killz me+

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Girafe

thanks all for your comments, I need to do some corrections, yes still  ;D

Une_ame: la faute d'orthographe de "Girafe m'a tuer" fait elle référence à Omar  ::)

Sciurus: next creations, which ones    $%#Ninj2

cubby420: it's the PTM from Orange http://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads.php?member=7817

EDIT :

sorry MR.Y I forgot you  :D

don't know COD, the Chalet comes from a Chalet complex in Canada in construction, it was a good example because they made preview of chalet and broadcast blueprints too

The Floraler

Sciurus

Well, my next creatioN ^^ If you wanna know, I'll say you that in private :P
And excellent recreation of the building &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Girafe

I am very busy these days so I make corrections about the trees when it's needed but nothing so special.

I tried a first thing about rocks, which are made with Ennedi Rock mod, according to me they are a little bit too bright, what do you thing ?
It's only one plop (not a system of stages for time), I think about modding them seasonal with snow and "evergreen". It will help me to think about how to do glacier  ::)

Moreover I tested ideas about catenaries, it follows the slope correctly but not simple to use I will see later  &mmm

The Floraler

io_bg

Great to see there's progress with the rail catenaries. The rocks also look perfect! &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Girafe

Thanks Io_bg

Long time ago I wanted to do this, 120 french traffic signs (I need to add a stop that I forgot  ()stsfd()). I removed signs where we see nothing and agree that on some we can only guess what it is but it brings variety  ::)

First try of glare Option from Simfox, could be interesting

Sry for big size picture, props are very tiny 

The Floraler

MandelSoft

Nice, Girafe! This could be used for signage mods. However, I may have to make some slight changes myseld to make them look Dutch or something. But that's just a matter of taste  ;)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

noahclem

Your trees, rocks, and signs are all looking great! The glare option on the signs looks cool but maybe a little bright? And they're small enough it wouldn't really matter for me they're not in Finnish or English (French is my 3rd language anyway ;) ). I especially look forward to using those trees! And the centenaries look spectacular  &apls  Are those T-21'd or how do they work? I'm sure there's a huge demand for those....

MR.Y

hey, nice vwork, and the best, most european sings are the same everywhere in europe

Une_ame

How have we been able to play without that would remain a mystery ()what().

Thank you Girafe for thinking about it and taking the time to make it soo well (HD).

After the trains (do i need to say something about them ? your catenaries are gonna be a must have), the trees (no comment  :o), the mountain pack ( :thumbsup:), what else ??????

&hlp
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

MR.Y

Une_ame, where you said the cantenarys...

Girafe, one question: could you may make them in 2 different highs? one time for these catenary-mod, and a second time for the SFBT-pylon high, hope you understand.

io_bg

Great work with those signs! I'd like to point that in some countries (including Bulgaria) all triangle signs have white background, and some of yours have a yellow one ;) This isn't a big problem though...
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November