• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeST

of course, the amazing thing is i would realy like to help do something, i just dont have any time.... tho thats life isnt it.. lol

Joe

EDITCongrats, Joe!  You've kicked off page 100, and it's great to be able to say that. -DE
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Pat

LoL wellllllllll i was gonna say no problem david as ive hit that honor too much lol and not even paying attention to it lol....  So all with that said helping out wee bit here to bump closer to that mark and also to say welcome to pg......

100 wow it has come to this 100 Pg's of a great history!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sc4luv2

Quote from: star.torturer on October 20, 2007, 04:29:37 AM
of course, the amazing thing is i would realy like to help do something, i just dont have any time.... tho thats life isnt it.. lol

Joe

^^^^100th page starter post^^^^^^

WELCOME TO PAGE 100!!!

Also see my speech (it's short and sweet)
[

JoeST

well i didnt realise... whoopsie lol

Joe

Oh and btw  before this turns into a spam topic, lets leave it alone...
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

mightygoose

congrats on 100th page st, david your continued efforts never cease to amaze me, there is enough material produced here that by the end of the project we could right a book on creating your own state lol...
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

bat

Congrats on 100 pages! Looking forward to more...

dragonshardz

congrats dedgren.

oh, please let it be me, ye gods of 3RR, please!

BigSlark

David,

Congratulations on 100 Pages of Three Rivers Region at SC4D.

I hope all is well in Helena.

Cheers,
Kevin

Livin in Sim

Hi, David,

It's been awhile since I've posted, but I have been poring over the maps.  I gotta say, I think you missed your calling--you shoulda been a cartographer.  But who am I to say?  How is Heather feeling?  Give her my best, and the boys as well.

Well,  /&HiPP/%/&HiPP/%, hurray, for The Big 100, and just a little over ten to go for the next milestone.  I've gladly done my part, and am now reentering Lurkville.

Bye for now.
--Liv

thundercrack83

We're getting closer and closer...

Hope everything is going well in Montana, my friend!

dragonshardz

good gravy, eleven replies to go...

if i'm spamming, my bad, but i REALLY want this 2000th post.

<crosses fingers and hopes for the best>

thundercrack83

Quote from: dragonshardz on October 20, 2007, 05:32:18 PM
good gravy, eleven replies to go...

if i'm spamming, my bad, but i REALLY want this 2000th post.

<crosses fingers and hopes for the best>

I'm only posting this publicly as a means of showing those who might do similar things. Acknowledging that you're spamming isn't a free pass on actually spamming. I understand that you want to get the "00," but you'll have to do it the fair way. You may be taking the fun out of it for others, and I can venture a guess that this is not what David would want you or others to do.

Gaston

I moved this over from page 99.   Perhaps ya'll missed this in your efforts to be number 2000.
  PLEASE READ 
Quote from: dedgren on October 19, 2007, 09:46:23 PM

I need to ask a favor...

I am headed, in about an hour, to the airport to fly to Helena, Montana, where Heather and I will be for the next few days with our boys.  Sometime tonight, probably while I'm in the air over the North Pacific between Anchorage and Seattle, 3RR will see its 2,000th comment.

Could I ask, please, that all my great friends who have, in the past, caught one of those elusive "Double-0s" would, on seeing that 1,999th comment...

...someone's gotta make it...

...stand back for just a moment or two, and allow one of our less visible 3RR Regulars* to grab the brass ring.  That would be so gracious, and I would really, really appreciate it.  You can be assured I'll check tomorrow and see who posted within the next couple of minutes after 2K goes up.  Even though we're getting down the list of places and things to name a bit, there are still plenty of old folks' homes, water purification facilities and half-pipe skateboard parks to go around...

...Oh, c'mon- give folks a break...

...you know what I mean.

It'd be great to log on tomorrow and see an unfamiliar avatar next to the 2,000th comment.  Again, it's just a small thing in the overall grand scheme of stuff, but it would mean a lot to me.

Thanks in advance.

David

*  A 3RR Regular is YOU after your first comment here or over at 3RR-ST.[/size]

Maybe I am missing something here.   You be the judge.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Shadow Assassin

Well, it's not much further to go. Anybody could get it, that's part of the fun. :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

dragonshardz

I was spamming?!!  :thumbsdown: to me!

I had no idea.... well, may the best man/woman get the elusive 200th comment!

Oh, btw, to my memory i have never gotten a Double "00" before, ever. i always just barely miss it...

Ryan B.

I haven't, either . . . I guess I never really took notice.  Ah, well . . . . I don't think any less of ya for 'spamming'.

Jmouse

100 pages and counting. Impressive.

Until next time...
Joan

dedgren

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

dragonshardz

Explanation, please?

EDIT: Great, i just realized that i can't post again or I'll be spamming. Again. Oh well, here's to the next 102 comments!

:blahblah:&dd

EDIT #2: Congratulations to whoever gets #2000.

This is what I get for spamming....

Tarkus

Partying like it's 1999 . . .  :D (I couldn't resist).  Congratulations, David, on almost 2000 posts.  Hope everything is going well in Helena. 

Here's to 2000 more.  I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. :)

-Alex (Tarkus)