• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mulefisk

Here's my attempt.

A lively evening in the nightclub district.

Gaston

Again both are excellent pictures.    I gotta go with Mulefisk this time though.   It looks alot likr State street in Madison, WI.  LOL

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

metasmurf

I love your picture Mulefisk. It looks like the old town area in Stockholm. So I give my vote to Mulefisk.

c.p.

gotta go with Mulefisk on this one.

BarbyW

Sorry, Colyn, but this time I go with Mulefisk.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

callagrafx

ooooh, dark and mysterious atmosphere....Looks like this one's got Colyn beat, as it get's my vote.  Sorry old chap.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

jacqulina

i have to go with mulefisk too

Colyn

6/1 ... Spotted duck is being whipped  ::)
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

Caliban

I'm going to vote for Mulefisk. Its a great night scene and I love that style of architecture.

Colyn

Ok ... and the winner is ...  &apls

We need a challenger ...
Come see CSX Play

meinhosen

Nice work Mulefisk (I'd vote for it, but, you know...) :P

I guess it's time to break out the big guns  ()stsfd()
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

iamgoingtoeatyou

Ahh...a bit too late for this round.  Sorry!

SIMMANIA

I vote for: meinhosen

Why? I think iamgoingtoeatyou's fortress seems a little bit too square to me. And I have to say that meinhosen's autumn trees make it very well.  :thumbsup:

Masochist

iamgoingtoeatyou was just a bit too late in posting that picture, so it doesn't count for this round...

Meinhosen, I was seriously waiting for that particular picture to be posted here!  It definitely has my vote, I can't find anything wrong with it...awesome work!  &apls
(Under Construction)

EDGE4194

I wanted to vote for Mulefisk's excellent pic in the previous round , but I think i have to give the nod to meinhosen's pic for this one.

iamgoingtoeatyou

oops, my apologies, didn't notice Colyn's post.

Gaston

WOW,
This is a tough one.   In fact it is getting tougher and tougher each time.   Hmmmm...
        @Mulefisk:      Still an excellent picture.    I gotta say I really like that shot alot.   Mysterious and dark, yet inviting for a wild night out .
        @meinhosen:     This is a great shot.     I can hear the wind russelling the leaves and smell the earth being warmed by the autumn sun.

Sorry Mulefisk I gotta go with meinhosen on this one.     I love trains.   So that is what took the vote.    If you had had GLR in the shot you might have gotten it, Mulefisk.     ;)

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Colyn

This is a tough one for me ... the night shot is lovely but then on the other hand I am a sucker for rural tranquility  ()what()

Hmmm ... ok I have to do it .... and my Vote goes for ....

Mulefisk ... I love the vibrancy and high contrast. It captured an atmosphere that keeps drawing my eye back to it.

So the score is ...

4/1 for Meinhosen.
Come see CSX Play

RippleJet

I like them both equally much... However, I missed the previous round and because of that I'll take my chance and vote for Mulefisk now. I might as well get a chance to vote for meinhosen in the next round anyways :P

wouanagaine

I vote Meinhosein, even if Mulefisk's nightlighting is so gorgeous

so 5/2 for Mulefisk

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4