• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Empire Bay: Green Meadows

Started by RickD, February 03, 2012, 03:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas-t

Awesome update!  &apls &apls &apls

I love the port in picture 31.14 it's very well build, i like the use of nbvc's seawall and the underwater stones - stunning   :thumbsup:
every picture has it's own great atmosphere.

Ol.S / Benoit

Amazing pictures Raphaël ! :)

Great job with the tram network.
I'm a big fan of 31.4 and the farming pictures in the last update :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

sim_link

The coastal and fall scenes are fantastic, very realistically done. 31.18 I think is my favourite shot. ;D

Flatron

I'm speechless, so realistic and great!
It's art in its highest form &apls :)

art128

Fantastic update along this highway, Raphael!

It seems like a small, interesting road to follow by car. All these ferry passage however must be some sort of annoying if you have to make it daily.  :satisfied:

I liked how you worked each ferry cities. Simple and yet very nice.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

Wow, spectacular. Love all the ferries, very realistic. And great map. . . lots of mountain highways on the books I see :)

Cheers
Willy

threestooges

Love it Raphael. What's the ferry terminal you used in 31.14? I think, with the parking area there, that it may be one of the more realistic ones I've seen in the game yet. Also, what other bits and pieces did you use to put that area together? It all flows seamlessly. The spacing between the rail and road, as well as the fence lines of 31.9 combine to make a picture which reminds me of a number of right-of-ways I've seen around here. As always, I love your rail lines.
-Matt

Jeroentje

Great to see some pictures of other towns and places around the city. Same as always, it looks amazing!

WannGLondon

So cool. Love all the planning and background.
Call me Warren.

Earwhyckque

Wow. :) The story of Empire Bay definitely is one of my favourites around here. I love how every image has its own little story, due to the fact that you took the time to slowly develop every part of the region.

(I should try this way of working myself, too, despite my short attention span and lack of free time ;))

Your style has always been really interesting and it is paying off again! Great job!

Dantes

The small ferry ports with the settlements are very nice.  :thumbsup: A great landscape.  :thumbsup: I'm particularly keen on the road routes ER10 and ER09.  :o

Uzil

Fantastics pictures ! My favourite is the 31.10, the perfect town in the plains !  :thumbsup:

MTT9

Loved the journey trhough SH23. Can't wait for freeways :)
You can call me Matt

solsystem

Wonderful Update! Amazing shorelines, little harbours and towns, forests, agriculture... Great mix for this update!  &apls &apls

ivo_su

Great industrial area and very cool port in 31:2 picture and amazing RURAL areas with excellent built farms, plantations, etc. Keep you really neat details.

Paul 999

Best update ever :thumbsup: The RHW-2 looks very nice, good work on the terrain. The road fits perfect!

Schulmanator

Zounds! You rocked my world! Great new pix!  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

vortext

Great couple of updates!  &apls

You use the GLR so well, really amazing! The Kingsroad is pleasing as well, imagine it'd be a pleasant drive along the coast. Also nice trees, too.  ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

feyss

Awesome. I like this kind of landscapes  :thumbsup:

sunv123

Very nice route you've got there, reminds me of the blue ridge parkway in the eastern United States if you've heard if it before. :)

Great update, I always love transit based ones. :)
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.