• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RMIP-3 Large Airport Edition vol. 1

Started by Gwail, February 12, 2009, 04:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korot

Soon as in imminent? We all know how long Tarkus let us wait with that.

Regards,
Korot

Ennedi

Please be patient guys. Many lights models were made yet (Jeroni's help with them was priceless!  :thumbsup:), but there is still much work to do both with models and with lots. This is a very time-consuming task, and final testing is often the most difficult and responsible thing. Everybody who plays with modular custom content with many props can confirm this. As for transit networks, I suggest to open (for example) the file containing RULs, try to understand and modify them yourself  :), you will appreciate better the work of NAM creators and you will not speak about the long time any more  $%Grinno$%

Young people go to school and older people go to work  ;D Sometimes it is impossible to provide if we will have next weekend or next month free or not. So again, please be patient. Krztysztof (Gwail) is one of the most responsible persons here and he wouldn't start so serious task if he wouldn't want to finish it.
Last but not least, everything here is for our and your pleasure. Please remember it  ;)

Adam :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

KoV Liberty

Yes we coud wait... So we will! EDIT: When we download the LAE Vol - 1 will we still be able to use the SAE? I have many small aiports in my region. And you mentioned light models... Will they be 3D props (like actual lights) or just blinking things on the ground?

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

trainguy4449

Quote from: Driftmaster07 on July 03, 2009, 04:46:55 PM
Yes we coud wait... So we will! EDIT: When we download the LAE Vol - 1 will we still be able to use the SAE? I have many small aiports in my region. And you mentioned light models... Will they be 3D props (like actual lights) or just blinking things on the ground?
Judging from the pictures on the first page, it seems like the SAE and the LAE are compatible with each other. Also from the pictures, it seems like the lights will just be blinking balls of light, like the runway lights in the SAE.

Gwail

I'm terrible sorry that this project is so much delayed, but I hope you can understand it. As I've said, the all (almost?) texture / lotting of OC-150 is ready, but we've decided to wait until new lights are released. If we are able to make bidirectional lights on satisfactory quality level (and our requirements are high, as always :) ), many things will change, including old released RMIP-2 packs and OC-150, of course. I do hope that it will be worth of your waiting.

Thanks to Jeroni we've got some base to work, unfortunatelly he's extremely busy last weeks so we have to continue work on our own. So far there isn't anything worth showing (only test, tests, tests - it has gone far more than my "beta" pic of the lights shown before), but you'll be first to see the results. The work still goes on.

Alex, RMIP-3 will be fully compatible with RMIP-2 serie.
My misc works thread:
GWL workshop

PLT

Ah, it's okay.  ()stsfd()
I'm sure this project is worth the waiting!

KoV Liberty

Me too! Thank god they are compatible though. I have a few Rural airports n my region that the old ones are perfect for.

Adrian, I miss you man.

trainguy4449

Make it perfect, no matter how long it takes. I've waited this long, I can wait some more.

ecoba

This Project Looks Great!

I was wondering if these files could include an installer like the BSC files.
Could this maybe be possible because I have trouble with RMIP2 so I only have terminals and jetways, but no runways, taxiways, or aprons.

I was also wondering if a tutorial could be posted on how to build a proper runway, regarding markings and all.

This is in no way meant to provide pressure to the team.

Ethan

Dac1996

Quote from: ecoba on August 08, 2009, 04:35:37 PM
This Project Looks Great!

I was wondering if these files could include an installer like the BSC files.
Could this maybe be possible because I have trouble with RMIP2 so I only have terminals and jetways, but no runways, taxiways, or aprons.

I was also wondering if a tutorial could be posted on how to build a proper runway, regarding markings and all.

This is in no way meant to provide pressure to the team.

Ethan

Uhh well I currently have RMIP-2 tutorial videos on YouTube and I am going to make another one over RMIP-3 once it comes out. You can find links to my videos on the tutorial forums. Go to gameplay and then look at my custom airport tutorial thread.  ::)

KoV Liberty

Man I cannot wait! I'm expanding all my runways today!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Adrian, I miss you man.

Cyclone1001

Wow, I just found out about RMIP 2 yesterday... And now I find out RMIP 3 is almost out! This is so cool!

KoV Liberty

Hey welcome to SC4Devotion!

Adrian, I miss you man.

Bluemoose

KoV Liberty

If your talking to me then yes I am!  ;D

Adrian, I miss you man.

Leodido

Great work, I'll definatly add an airport to my city!

Also just wondering if there is anyway to have custom planes flying around with this kind of airport?

Omnia, my first MD. Check it out!

KoV Liberty

There are several Automata replacements but other than that ou must lot these planes in the air to give them the effect of flying. Hope this helped!

Adrian, I miss you man.

Leodido

Omnia, my first MD. Check it out!

Glowbal

I just started to brows through the rest of the forum, instead of the MD section only.. and this catched my eyes  ;D

Amazing project!  :thumbsup: I hope it will be realised very soon. It just looks.. beautiful.  ;D
Great work.

Butters

Cool  :thumbsup:
My airport needs a larger runway to handle the heavy amounts air traffic it's handeling  ;D