• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RMIP-3 Large Airport Edition vol. 1

Started by Gwail, February 12, 2009, 04:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vitorhnn

Yes, i know they are not robots, I just can't wait so that i can have a realistic concrete runway at my airports, but... And also, i'm not THAT new on SC4D, I'm just kinda inactive, as i'm a moderator at www.simcitybrasil.net
I'm a mod on SimcityBrasil =)

citybuilderx

Wow this is very realistic!

I am looking forward to seeing your creations. :thumbsup:
Aim for the stars and you might make the moon,
aim for the moon and you might not get there.

Koekie01

Quote from: vitorhnn on August 06, 2010, 07:48:30 AM
Yes, i know they are not robots, I just can't wait so that i can have a realistic concrete runway at my airports, but... And also, i'm not THAT new on SC4D, I'm just kinda inactive, as i'm a moderator at www.simcitybrasil.net

Sorry for the misunderstanding, indeed, inactive doesn't mean the same as new. I saw only your amount of posts, so that's the reason I said that, but I think you understand that.  ;)

And by the way, do you know about the former RMIP-2?

vitorhnn

Yes, I know about RMIP2, the AC's Terminals, but I'm planning a super-airport, and I would like concrete runways...
I'm a mod on SimcityBrasil =)

greendude

Quote from: vitorhnn on August 06, 2010, 08:39:44 PM
Yes, I know about RMIP2, the AC's Terminals, but I'm planning a super-airport, and I would like concrete runways...
I think you might be looking for this?
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=14299

k808j

We  ()borg() followed the link, is it compatible with RMIP-3 and X-Airports?

L i s t e n  T o  O u r  F a m o u s  T h e m e
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=PVfnXk">We Are Borg

greendude

Quote from: k808j on August 07, 2010, 09:32:53 AM
We  ()borg() followed the link, is it compatible with RMIP-3 and X-Airports?
I think it may be an older set made by volitare but it's probably is compatible with all RMIP sets

[Delta ²k5]

Well.. The taxiways aren't 100% compatible with the newer sets, because they are apron style and don't have any lines on it. :thumbsup:

SPygkeren

I've been waiting for years &mmm
when are this airport pack completed??? ()what()

WC_EEND

Quote from: SPygkeren on August 11, 2010, 02:59:27 AM
I've been waiting for years &mmm
when are this airport pack completed??? ()what()

when it's ready ;)
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

brettonknight

This is like that episode of the Simpsons "Are we there yet?" "NO!" "Are we there yet?" "NO!" "Are we there yet?" "NO!" "Are we there yet?" "NO!".

Gilikov1994

brettonknight, haha yes it is.. but we must accept it  :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

ipp4ever

All that we can do is waiting waiting and waiting . When it finally comes to us , it will be a big surprise. :-\ ;D

marsh

Wow, everyones impatient :P The runway ends look great and i cant wait for these.  :)

,marsh

ivo_su

if you know a possible date when RIMP 3 will be ready
really want to download your product
the pictures look great

WC_EEND

When it's ready, Voltaire and Gwail both have a RL, and RL comes first. I totally understand that you are annoyed by the waiting, but I suspect that when it's finished, it'll be worth the wait. And as a SCAG member, I can tell you that most projects take some time, because everything needs to be tested before release.

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

ivo_su

if they are ready to New Year
would be great
remains our only wait and hope

MR.Y

Oh when it will be released? I can't wait longer...

Jack_wilds

Quote from: WC_EEND on October 08, 2010, 08:22:47 AM
When it's ready, Voltaire and Gwail both have a RL, and RL comes first. I totally understand that you are annoyed by the waiting, but I suspect that when it's finished, it'll be worth the wait. And as a SCAG member, I can tell you that most projects take some time, because everything needs to be tested before release.

Xander

...peace and patience for good things come to those who know how to wait, a day will be when it will just show up on the LEX without prior notice -til then...  :-\   &Thk/(

banditp61

so by any chance, will there be new terminals (maybe something that looks like DIA, just a thought.) coming out, and diagonal runways?