• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

KNOSSOS

Started by StegSC, July 19, 2015, 04:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StegSC

KNOSSOS

This is Knossos, my first ever fully completed region. It was a lot of fun to make and it gave me some great ideas for the future, I hope you enjoy it. Terrain is handmade, terrain mod is CPT Italia Terrain and rock mod is from SHK's HD Rock Mod.

SECTIONS

SECTION I. Senninghead City and the Piedmont

Find my old CJs at Simtropolis-Link To Profile at ST

samu64

Good work!  :thumbsup:
I especially like the zigzag of highway

belfastsocrates

Welcome to MDing!

Great start, love the region over view with the mountains and farmland. Really attractive and impressive.

Looking forward to seeing more
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

kbieniu7

Good job! The region view is excellent, especially the smal villages and forests meandring between mountains in the less dense areas!
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

c.p.

Nice!  I especially like the small town in the valley (the one with Big Ben and the highway curving through it).  And also the lighthouse shot.  Great natural setting, and natural looking development. :thumbsup:

StegSC

Quote from: samu64 on July 20, 2015, 02:14:29 AM
Good work!  :thumbsup:
I especially like the zigzag of highway
Thanks! Somebody has to keep the dream alive with the Maxis default highways, I love how compact they are compared to RHW

Quote from: belfastsocrates on July 20, 2015, 04:14:18 AM
Welcome to MDing!

Great start, love the region over view with the mountains and farmland. Really attractive and impressive.

Looking forward to seeing more
Thanks! I had a few MDs here years ago but I've never actually finished a region until now.

Quote from: kbieniu7 on July 20, 2015, 07:04:59 AM
Good job! The region view is excellent, especially the smal villages and forests meandring between mountains in the less dense areas!
Thank you, there are some even more elaborate themed towns higher in the mountains.

Quote from: c.p. on July 20, 2015, 10:32:47 AM
Nice!  I especially like the small town in the valley (the one with Big Ben and the highway curving through it).  And also the lighthouse shot.  Great natural setting, and natural looking development. :thumbsup:
As a long time fan of your content, thanks for the kind words!
Find my old CJs at Simtropolis-Link To Profile at ST