• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Calderwood

Started by Muzz, April 21, 2007, 08:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muzz

Welcome to the Independent Constitutional Monarchist State of Calderwood, or just Calderwood!

I have decided to join the masses of people updating their CJs on SC4D as well as ST, which I will continue to update.

Calderwood is a mid-sized nation found on the Greater Alba Isle, a landmass on the mid-atlantic ridge.

The country is mainly celtic in descent, founded by Pict "refugees" seeking to escape the barbaric ways of their tribe in Scotland. The capital city is New Haven, and several smaller cities are found across the country. In modern times, Calderwood has become a bustling tourist and business centre, and in the last thirty years has developed at an extreme rate due to economic interest. The country's main export is tourism, agricultural goods and vehicles. The main import is processed nuclear fuel to power the nuclear power stations, the country's main source of energy.

With out further stalling, I present to to you, New Haven!

Well, thats basically my two main recent updates from Simtropolis, minus one or two pictures, but the important and "best" stuff is there. Unforutnately, with my fianl exams in around 4 weeks I will not be able to update a lot, so hopefully this helping will keep you going until I can get back to playing!

Thanks for visiting Calderwood,
-Muzz

guurgkud

Wow.. im in love with Calderwood.  Very amazing MD!! Looking forward to more  :thumbsup:
]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

DFire870

Wow, this is a great MD! I love the little tidbits of information of certain buildings. Great work.
After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.

M4346

Wow and YAY! Yet another ST expatriate... and from the SCJU too! :P

If only Pip would move here too... Mmmm...  $%Grinno$%

Good to see you here Muzz! Looking great, and I hope and trust you will have a great stay here!

Can't wait for more!  :thumbsup:

-M-
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

jayo

:thumbsup:  Amazing,just amazing!!!  ()stsfd()
I'm back

kwakelaar

This is my first visit to Calderwood, and I looks lovely. Great choice of bats and the nightviews on some of them are quite spectacular.

jeronij

Excellent selection of pictures. Really nice and detailed  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Tarkus

Muzz, those pics are just amazing!   &apls  Your use of custom content is incredible.  I've been meaning to follow this one, and now it will be much easier for me now that you've mirrored it over here.  Looking forward to seeing more of Calderwood.

-Alex

Badsim

Hi Muzz ,

I absolutely love your city planning , choice of BATs and mixes of them . :thumbsup:
Large sidewalks everywhere make this city very airy , though there're looking a bit emty ... I can see along streets that you use a streetsidewalk mod but trees are missing ... considering the latitude of Calderwood , I suggest you to download these missing props and other trees , then to plop them with a mayor tree mod ... ::)

If it's not intentional ... and just a question of taste . ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

dedgren

muzz, congrats!  A brilliant start, with custom touches as far as the eye can see...
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Yoder7652

congrat Muzz on being of special interest for the month! I've always enjoyed what you've come up with on ST and look forward to your progress posted here at SC4D!

metasmurf

Pat

&apls &apls Muzz congrats on your getting "Special Interest this Month"   &apls &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Emperor Stormont

Wonderful introduction and congrats on special interest of the month.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Strechnitz

Congratulations on your  fast promotion &apls &apls

Great pics. The city feels very much alive. Everything seems to be in it's place. good job.

Strech.

bat

Wonderful start, great pictures :thumbsup:,
Congrats on this award, muzz! &apls

Looking forward to more!

rooker1

Awesome start, lots of pics, just the way I like it.  I really  like your style and set up.  Very good choice of bats.

Robin   :thumbsup: &apls
Call me Robin, please.

sebes

I cannot believe that I did not notice this MD before.... but thanks to your well deserved updrade to the Special of the Month I am just in time  ;) Your pictures are awesome!
Congratz with the medal  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

emilin

I just found myself staring at those pictures over and over again! Wow! The work you have done with those retaining walls is amazing. And a near perfect feel for realisitic w2w stuff.

Oh, and congratulations to the reward. &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Muzz

This is a big surprise, I'm truly honoured to have my MD moved to the most prestigious section on a site filled with quality MDs. Thank you all for your kind commetns and responses, it has inspired me to work harder towards my exams, so that when I am done I can triumphantly play SC4, knowing I have done my best and my mind can rest at ease, allowing me to focus on the more pressing issue of entertaining you guys.

Thanks for being the best fans ever, and for being patient, you will have an update to feast upon, eventually!