• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Where to find something for the GOD MODE?

Started by Herdervriend, August 12, 2008, 01:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herdervriend

Where to find something for the GOD MODE?

Since I had the game I am irritated because of 1 facts. The fields you can create must be rounded.
Since the beginning I wanted to find a mod to overwrite that, but still haven't found one yet.
So yeah, can someone give me a mod, where I can use a (vierkant, sorry can't say it in English) land thing?
So that I can build cities that are right, not rounded and so I can build better cities.

So, where can I find this stuff? PLS HELP ME!

Greeting,
HV
(Re-designing)

jplumbley

Im not entirely sure what you are looking for.

I think you are looking for something that is like the way raising and lowering land worked back in SC2000.  In SC2000, you were able to raise and lower one tile at a time and each tile would be raised 1 increment of 10 feet or so.

We have something "similar" to this but, not exactly the same and it may be hard to work with them for what you are looking for, if you are trying to use them for land terraforming beyond using them for making tunnels, bridges, elevated roads, etc.  Here is a link to the Hole Digging Lots by Shadow Assassin:

Shadow Assassin's Hole Digging Lots

If this is not what you are looking for I suggest you post on the International Community Board [Linked] under the language you are most comfortable with.  Someone there should be able to help you or atleast translate for you.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

Herdervriend

I am indeed searching for something simulor from Simcity 2000, because there I could do 1 by one or a whole field in 1, and it was so handy. But because that version is so 2-D and old, I hoped there was a thing for the new version. So yeah I think you understand me:D

It's a nice mod that I also was looking for, after seeying someone uses it. It's really handy and cool, tnx:D But indeed it's not the mod where I am looking for, so I think I will ask there to for people if they got the mod somewhere:D

Really tnx and bye!
(Re-designing)

FrankU

Herdervriend,

You could also use the Terraformer tool by Wouanagaine.
In this tool you can edit your complete region at once, not tile per tile. You also can choose a square editing tool and as a last feature you can exactly choose the height you want. So you can build your cities in steps.

For me there is only one question: what exactly is water level (I think 250m?) and at what level works the "Make harbour" tool. Is it indeed 250+4 = 254? Who can tell me that?

If your question is different, then PM me in Dutch.
FrankU

Herdervriend

Will try to download that mod and see what happends and report to you if it is the mod I wanted.
Still tnx and don't know the answer for you're question, so sorry.
(Re-designing)

jplumbley

Quote from: FrankU on August 13, 2008, 04:40:13 AM
For me there is only one question: what exactly is water level (I think 250m?) and at what level works the "Make harbour" tool. Is it indeed 250+4 = 254? Who can tell me that?

251m should work.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

FrankU

You mean 251 is harbour level and 250 is water level?

If so it will be very easy for me to place dykes and other artificial constructions like raised highways. I do not need to plop endlessly with single street tiles to raise my highway, but I can edit the map in Terraformer with level fixed on 266 m! Right?
This is because I am working on a region where harbourlevel is ground level. It is a completely flat area, just like what I see when I look out my window. Dykes and raised highways are added where neccessary.