• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

StephenMotsingers Bat Showcase

Started by StephenMotsinger, February 26, 2012, 06:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StephenMotsinger

Here I will be posting projects that I am currently working on.  I hope that everyone will feel free to comment on what they think, and how I might improve on them.  Please remember, I am brand NEW, so what you see here, MIGHT not be as GOOD as others have posted. ;D

gn_leugim

Well, First the scale of the object does not convince me, it appears to be to large I think, specially some details, like those panels on the bottom of each pub image. but, I don't know the original, so it might be like that.

Also, the textures look rather cartoonish and way saturated and simple, so it looks like it was drawn in paint rather made on a 3d software. The concrete foot texture also is to bright and has no detail when exported, just look like a white stub.

More, about the lightnings, you could try to mimic some lights parting from the light spots that you have on the base.
So I would do a small rework on the model it self, and then a total rework of the textures.

jmyers2043

Try something like this at the base. I use gmax so I can't help with your MAX question. 

Good Luck

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

NCGAIO

If you are having problems in BAT try to talk  Frex_Ceafus...

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/topic/42197-frex-ceafus-bat-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1206768

He sure can help you as it is amazing the similarity of ideas.

NCGAIO

Quote from: StephenMotsinger on February 26, 2012, 06:49:25 PM
Here I will be posting projects that I am currently working on.  I hope that everyone will feel free to comment on what they think, and how I might improve on them.  Please remember, I am brand NEW, so what you see here, MIGHT not be as GOOD as others have posted. ;D

Wow just now she was enjoying both the work ...

Gone ...??

StephenMotsinger

NCGAIO

aHA! then we have news!

Maybe I can help ... how about this other outdoor he is on the same page where you copied the first project in Simcitycn webpage.

Would make a good new project!

StephenMotsinger

Quote from: NCGAIO on March 01, 2012, 03:36:44 PM
aHA! then we have news!

Maybe I can help ... how about this other outdoor he is on the same page where you copied the first project in Simcitycn webpage.

Would make a good new project!

What is this? As I am unsure what you mean?

supremec

Very interesting here, I'll follow your work  :thumbsup:
Click on the banner to see my BATs