• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDO29Anagram

P0E, P57 Mark 1, and P57 Mark 2. That's what I would call it.
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

Wiimeiser

So I assume it won't be out within a year from now?
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

Patricius Maximus

Quote from: Wiimeiser on September 03, 2012, 05:08:23 PM
So I assume it won't be out within a year from now?

I wouldn't count on it taking that long, but it's been said that it surely won't be out within a month. To the NAM team, I'm looking forward to seeing any development in practical terms, such as the three levels of RHW-2 and any models as soon as they are completed. I'd like to see any new material as soon as it is developed. To oversee a project like this takes grit, determination, and enough patience to see it through to the end. It's taken a while, but I'm as confident as the NAM Team that it will end up being well worth it.

Wiimeiser

Okay, just a thought, could the FlexSPUI, in theory, be split in two, for greater modularity(say you make variations of the piece?) and possibly NWM support?(You can drag road over avenue, right?)

Tarkus

Well, FlexSPUI already kind of is split in two, to allow for the modular center.  And yes, we are planning more variations.  They aren't likely to happen with NAM 31, however.  The FlexSPUI agenda for P57 is basically just to get all the networks working stably with it, and that'll probably be one of the last things we do before release.

And, for the first time in a long while, I actually have something with which to tease--the L1 RHW-2 is mostly working, though before the Pillar Police show up, we're nowhere near the point where that's worth consideration. ::)

I think this one will get a reaction . . .

-Alex

gn_leugim

io_bg

Hmm... so in the second pic the L1 RHW-2 goes under a L1 RHW-6C? Interesting...
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

GDO29Anagram

Quote from: Wiimeiser on September 05, 2012, 05:18:54 PM
Okay, just a thought, could the FlexSPUI, in theory, be split in two, for greater modularity(say you make variations of the piece?) and possibly NWM support?(You can drag road over avenue, right?)

Quote from: Tarkus on September 05, 2012, 11:41:32 PM
Well, FlexSPUI already kind of is split in two, to allow for the modular center.  And yes, we are planning more variations.

I think he meant split the FlexSPUI into four...

-----

Quote from: io_bg on September 06, 2012, 02:58:10 AM
Hmm... so in the second pic the L1 RHW-2 goes under a L1 RHW-6C? Interesting...

That's not a 6C... And it's not L1... And it's not RHW either... :P
<INACTIVE>
-----

metarvo

This is looking really good here!  So, it must be a L1 RHW-2 under a L2 RD-6.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

GDO29Anagram

Quote from: metarvo on September 06, 2012, 05:58:26 AM
This is looking really good here!  So, it must be a L1 RHW-2 under a L2 RD-6.

It's not RD-6, either. One, its lines are too far apart, and two, there's a barrier in the way of the yellow lines, and three, there's no sidewalks.

It's an RHW-type network, but it's not RHW...
<INACTIVE>
-----

Wiimeiser

Converted MHW? That's all I can think of...

Gugu3

Something like a MHW restyling mod like the one shown by Jaidemn?

epicblunder

You guys are killing me.   :bomb:

happy?   :D

Elydion

It looks like a L2 RHW 6S ?Without Shoulder? Passing over a L1 Diagonal RHW 2. Though i don't know if such an RHW6 is in development or whatsoever

GDO29Anagram

Quote from: Elydion on September 06, 2012, 12:55:49 PM
Though i don't know if such an RHW6 is in development or whatsoever

I can tell you what RHW networks are ultimately planned: RHW-2, 3, MIS, 4, 6S, 8S, 10S, 12S, 6C, 8C, and 10C, with L0, L1, and L2 variants for all networks, and L3 and L4 variants for RHW-4, 6S, and MIS. That's 39 networks, with at least 33 of them definitely planned for release.

Nowhere on that list is a shoulderless RHW-6S. It is, however, a sort-of side project that many NAM Team Members, including myself, have at least thought about at least once, which two of you guys guessed "rather" close.
<INACTIVE>
-----

ivo_su

Definitely like MHW mainly due to lack of emergency lanes, even I can assume that Maarten is involved in these new re-textures. And if it turns out that we are wrong in your assumption that I would say that riddle most closely resembles the L-2 RHW-6S.

ivo_su

Quote from: GDO29Anagram on September 06, 2012, 01:40:57 PM
Quote from: Elydion on September 06, 2012, 12:55:49 PM
Though i don't know if such an RHW6 is in development or whatsoever

I can tell you what RHW networks are ultimately planned: RHW-2, 3, MIS, 4, 6S, 8S, 10S, 12S, 6C, 8C, and 10C, with L0, L1, and L2 variants for all networks, and L3 and L4 variants for RHW-4, 6S, and MIS. That's 39 networks, with at least 33 of them definitely planned for release.

Nowhere on that list is a shoulderless RHW-6S. It is, however, a sort-of side project that many NAM Team Members, including myself, have at least thought about at least once, which two of you guys guessed "rather" close.

So if I'm thinking correctly, it means that the NAM team has decided to replace the RHW-6S with MHW, which would be fantastic, especially if there are splitters between the two highways, and they join together.

GDO29Anagram

Given how you worded that, that would be going backwards, so you wouldn't be close, either.
<INACTIVE>
-----

Kitsune

it's a mhw l2 with 6c inspired textures....
~ NAM Team Member

ivo_su

Here is what was developed SA 5 years ago

and this si now