• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Video Guide to RealRailway FlexTrack?

Started by SD40-2, July 12, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD40-2

(Mod Note: If this is not the proper forum, please do move it.)

Forgive me for my absence, but I have gotten back into SC4, and I am kinda stumped...

I have been trying to figure out the RealRailway Flextrack system for a while now, and I cannot seem to get it to work...

I have read the respective pages in the NAM manual a considerable amount, and I am still very confused.

I would really appreciate some sort of video on how to use the system, or at least some animated GIFs if no one objects to it.

Thank you.

APSMS

https://www.youtube.com/v/VXinZJTQle4

Maybe this is something that could help?
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

huzman

APSMS: A really nice little tut!!! Thanks a lot. 
« Essayez d'apprendre quelque chose sur tout et tout sur quelque chose. »
             « Try to learn something about everything and everything about something »
                          « Trata de aprender algo sobre todo y todo sobre algo »
                                                                                                    — Thomas Henry Huxley

SD40-2

Quote from: APSMS on July 12, 2018, 09:57:41 PM

Maybe this is something that could help?

That's pretty much what I wanted, a video showing how to lay pieces of track. Thank you sir for linking to that.

APSMS

I should point out that video is Eggman121's, not mine, in case anyone was thinking I made it.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

huzman

Why, you...
You are obligated to give Eggman121 the thanks I gave you... :D
« Essayez d'apprendre quelque chose sur tout et tout sur quelque chose. »
             « Try to learn something about everything and everything about something »
                          « Trata de aprender algo sobre todo y todo sobre algo »
                                                                                                    — Thomas Henry Huxley

Akallan

How beautiful! I love everything you do for the rails, I can not wait to see the next version of NAM! :thumbsup:
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1