• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How many hours have you clocked in?

Started by Eddie, August 21, 2007, 11:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie

At the top of the SC4D page, there's a section that tells you the total time you've logged in.

Mine's:

1 days, 21 hours and 7 minutes.

It'll be gramatically accurate in a couple more hours.  :P

Krio

I'm tenth biggest nol..I mean devoted member  $%Grinno$% 17 days, 9 hours and 46 minutes shows statics.

Vario80

For me it's 5 Days, 9 Hours and 14 Minutes, i must admit i also lurk quite often in the forum without posting.  ;)  :-[
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

GrizzlyBuilder

1 day, 10 hours
I thought that was too much, but apparently not!

beskhu3epnm

Left it on overnight a few times... refreshed in the morning and VOILA!

Not bad, but no comparison to the mighty Bengt...

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

TheTeaCat

Well at the mo mine is 13 days,20 hours and 28minutes.

And (Insert deity's name for your religion) knows how many cups of tea - that probably close to 1500 by now  :D :D :D

The statman would love this thread I think? :D

Been here since day 4 of the site I do believe!

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

XiahouDun

4 days, 3 hours and 38 minutes.

I lurk a lot ;D
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

rickmastfan67

Total time logged in: 5 days, 15 hours and 2 minutes.
-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

FromTheAshes

Visit Vorsfelde.

Pat

Total time logged in: 11 days, 4 hours and 26 minutes.

thats me and yuppers Derry if i seen right you are the 2nd member of devotions???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

jeronij

You can see "who is who" in the Statistics  (Most Time Online section) ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Ennedi

10 days, 13 hours and 13 minutes

Quote from: XiahouDun on August 21, 2007, 02:50:05 PM
4 days, 3 hours and 38 minutes.

I lurk a lot ;D

I lurk more :D (because I still learn  &idea)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

XiahouDun

Quote from: Ennedi on August 22, 2007, 12:48:23 AM
10 days, 13 hours and 13 minutes

I lurk more :D (because I still learn  &idea)
I bow to your lurker abilities, though proportionately I still lurk more due to your post count being 4.5 times higher (thus your online time would have to be 4.5 times higher as well to have a better lurk to post ratio) :D

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

jplumbley

Quote from: beskhu3epnm on August 21, 2007, 01:18:53 PM

Left it on overnight a few times... refreshed in the morning and VOILA!

Not bad, but no comparison to the mighty Bengt...

Hehe... Travis that doesnt do anything.  What I have noticed is if you are away for 16 minutes and you come back to refresh, it will not record the 16 minutes.  It will only keep track in 15 minute intervals like this, meaning you have to refresh every 15 minutes for it to track overnight.  That is essentially the total amount of time you have spent here.

BTW, I am at 17 days, 1 hour, 16 minutes.  I tend to sit in class and every so often refresh to follow anything happening or if I am very, very bored in class.  I have also been here since Day 2 of SC4D and have not left since.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

Diggis

7 days, 21 hours and 52 minutes for me.

Not too bad.

Ennedi

Quote from: XiahouDun on August 22, 2007, 01:32:24 AM
I bow to your lurker abilities, though proportionately I still lurk more due to your post count being 4.5 times higher (thus your online time would have to be 4.5 times higher as well to have a better lurk to post ratio) :D

I have better post to lurk ratio because sometimes I can't refrain from writing stupid things  :D Maybe you are more serious
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

XiahouDun

Quote from: Ennedi on August 22, 2007, 04:09:53 AM
I have better post to lurk ratio because sometimes I can't refrain from writing stupid things  :D Maybe you are more serious
Its about the same for me. Don't want to come off looking like an idiot, so I only fill in when I absolutely know what I'm talking about :thumbsup:

beskhu3epnm

I've spent 3 DAYS HERE!?!?!?!

Time well spent!

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

rooker1

10 days 10 hours and 33 minutes.

Wow... I never noticed that.  I agree with beskhu3epnm, time very well spent, especially seeing how most of it was while I was at work.  hehehe  ;)

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

EDGE4194

Total time logged in: 4 days, 15 hours and 30 minutes.
::)