• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayster

Wow, I was expecting more than 2 votes haha, oh well. Great job Chubby!   &apls

I really liked your picture, it would be great to see an MD come out of you!  :thumbsup:

Jayster

marsh

Im going to enter with this.  ;D

Mabey Ill have more luck then last time.  :D

marsh

VS.

cubby420

editfish

Marsha- Love the derelict and the flare effect!  Cubby, your pics are crisp and consistent, and any one of the four would be a contender, but together it's almost a little much.

Marsha - 1
Cubby - 0

-editfish

MattyFo

Marsha? lol I believe it is simply marsh, but I'm sure HE is flattered  :D  Anyways, MARSHA gets my vote!  I love the derelict ship on shore.

MARSHA - 2
Cubby420 - 0

!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!

cubby420

Geez marsh...didn't get the message in your MD eh?  :D May the best pic win. Good luck!

marsh

Actually no. Im sorry  :( I don't usually check my CJ till I post a new update.  :P Anyways thanks for the support, (kinda), and may the best pic win.  ;D

And at "marsha", I was laughing my ass off XD... Hilariousness!

editfish

Oops!  Sorry MARSH --just a little too enthusiastic with my typing...  :-[  :-[  :-[

Quote from: MattyFo on September 02, 2010, 08:07:49 PM
Marsha? lol I believe it is simply marsh, but I'm sure HE is flattered  :D  Anyways, MARSHA gets my vote!  I love the derelict ship on shore.

MARSHA - 2
Cubby420 - 0

wwecruz

Orange_o_

marsh

VS.

cubby420

Marsh - 4
cubby420 - 1

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

adroman

That shipwreck...

Marsh - 5
cubby420 - 1
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

joelyboy911

SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

editfish

Quote from: Girafe on September 03, 2010, 03:52:54 AM
Marsh - 5
cubby420 - 4

lol looks like it might be a photo finish... ::)  :P

Nego

greckman

CLICK to see my MD on SC4D: Towncrafter's World - The Cities and Towns of greckman

mtg

RippleJet

Being a naval architect, I can only hope that's not one of the ships I've designed... $%Grinno$%
If it was designed by our competitors, then that's a truly wonderful picture, and worthy my vote! :D

[tabular type=2]
[row][head]Name of Contestant[/head][head]Votes Cast[/head][/row]
[row][data]marsh[/data][data]7[/data][/row]
[row][data]cubby420[/data][data]6[/data][/row]
[/tabular]

blade2k5

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.