• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us... Your Most Scenic Area

Started by LP_Green, January 05, 2007, 06:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samerton

@ Bill_Chen: your first two posts here at SC4D have been soo amazing...! You're a master!  &apls Well done!  :)

marsh

Girafe

Really good pictures Marsh and Bill_chen  :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

ecoba

I suppose this could be mine...

A small selection of the River Sieve of my region, a small river flowing from the mountains just out of this picture.

Bill_Chen

@ marsh : amazing pictures both in structure and lots using. especially the lights and shadows after the photoshop, which is my favourite &apls

My first MD here : The Urban construction diar

marsh

Allein

Very nice  :thumbsup:

I think my most scenic one's is:

io_bg

And here's my Empire State Building $%Grinno$%

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Exla357

Hey guys I've seen some really good MM streams around here! :thumbsup: I was wondering what Ploppable water/flora do you people use in your rivers?

-Alex

io_bg

A cable-stayed bridge spanning a valley

io_bg

barto128

Lighthouse and radio tower on island in Allster Bay near Allster City  :)

MuzikStar

Here is one from me. No modifications made! Actually it's my first try on creating scenic areas.

selles

Very nice scenic areas everyone.

@Marsh, I am truly jealous of your skills with the MMPs. Everything you share with us is picture-perfect!

@kodlovag, those look like some nice quiet island. A nice destination on those weekend sailing trips.

@Bill Chen, very nice scenes! I really like that stream, the water effects great and I think the stone bridge completes the look. The pasture is amazing, I wish I had the patience to make my rural areas that nice.

@ecoba, nice looking river. The grassy banks and wildflowers really reminds me of a creek that runs through the town where I grew up in.

@IAM, looks like a lively city at night.

@io_bg, I love that bridge! Is there a river below, or does it just span a deep valley? I also really like the effects you gave to the Empire State Building, looks like something from a postcard.

@barto128, great use of MMP, looks like a nice coastal place. I suggest you take the grid off before you take a picture though, it'll make it look so much better.

@MuzikStar, for a first time creating a scenic area I'd say you did a really good job! Looks like a great place to relax and enjoy some pina coladas!

namspopof

STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

Terring7

Ruins of an ancient alien civilization. More in my M.D. :)

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

teddyrised

A windy road by the cliff in the city of Roende.

@Terring7: Looking very interesting :D love the erosion marks on the hills around the site.

@namspoof: Nice HD props that you're using!

Ol.S / Benoit

Really nice pictures here !

Marsh, your flora work is always stunning ! :)

Here is a picture from my region :

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

MITSOS