• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your shoreline/seaport

Started by Rayden, December 12, 2006, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GMT

Quote from: FrankU on January 26, 2009, 04:47:01 AM
Beautiful marina's!
Meanwhile I have been working on one also. I'll show it this or next week. Not completely satisfied yet....

And, Suplado, if indeed you made them ploppable, would it be possible to release them? You'd make me happy.

me too  (@pitufo=)

... really, it is. I swear.

dsrwhat316

Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

Albus of Garaway

A simple, generally unedited picture of Lake Setona.

Fairlane500

The minuscule river port of Nehalem Island on the Brigand River. Note the pilings from the old cannery on the right side of the island.

suplado!

wow -- nice seashore pics, and Fairlane500 -- that's a really unique water mod!!

anyway -- here's a seaport...

tag_one

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Great to see you're having fun with my container port stuff  :)

frdrcklim

I need to check your CJ again suplado. Apparently, I've been missing out ;).
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

FrankU

Suplado: beautiful work! Nice editing of the image too. A real romantic look, though you could ask yourself if this is appropriate to a seaport. Anyway: SC4 is about dreams, so I agree if you say that everything is allowed.

Tag_one: your cranes are beautiful. I really should do some lotting with them, but I didn't find the time to do so.

dsrwhat316

newsimaddict

Dan - your work really is amazing. Fantastic work on a beautiful and one-off water pier set.  &apls

Andreas

@dsrwhat316: Amazing as usual. :) But shouldn't the glass facades of those buildings face to the water, instead of the street? I wouldn't be very fond of seeing my neighbors across the street through the living room windows all day. ;)
Andreas

Une_ame

Suplado, your seaport is awesome (as always) &apls!

Dan, I realy like your pics, the texture of your street plus de choice of BATs push me to build another seaport in my city :thumbsup:. BTW, where do you get those diagonal red pavement lots and the seawalls that go with them ()what()?
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

dsrwhat316

@ Andreas: Heh, that's the way those lofts grew. I could make them into props and make Lots to orient them properly.

@ Une_ame: The red texture is a base texture; using diagonal overlays from one of jeronji's dependency packs is how the diagonal effect is achieved. Seawall lots can be easily created in the Lot Editor by using land tiles and having the lot properties conform to a slope, much like the Maxis grass park.

~ Dan

EDGE4194

&apls beautiful work dan (as usual  :))

Ennedi

Great work Dan!  &apls I must find some time and take a closer look at your MD! :thumbsup:

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

fighter_jingyu

hi everybody~
this is my first show in sc4d.A navy base i just made for fun. but i haven't finished them yet....just a little lazy :-[ hope you like them~~

EDIT by Andreas: Please don't use pics larger than 1024x768 directly in your posting - either use thumbnails or links. Also, please convert PNG files to JPG, those are a lot smaller.

~Whale's Christchurch~ a place nearby

art128

Very nice port there fighter_jingyu, great disposition of Lots.  :thumbsup:
Also, Welcome to SC4Devotion.
But your pictures are too big, you should resize them.  ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

carkid1998

To answer that question they will be peg's boats available on the plex(search simpeg plex 2nd result)
Sendona... Coming soon!

simcitymaster101

dsrwhat316: hey, love the pics. where did u get those seawalls???

fighter_jingyu

Quote from: art128 on March 27, 2009, 08:47:28 AM
Very nice port there fighter_jingyu, great disposition of Lots.  :thumbsup:
Also, Welcome to SC4Devotion.
But your pictures are too big, you should resize them.  ;)
Thanks for these words~  :P
well,i'm not clear how to use the code of sc4d :'( .
because when i posted some pictures in our forum,these large size pictures appeared suitably;
and also,i can control their sizes by some codes of the forum. But these codes sc4d doesn't support :'(

anyway,some more uploaded:

Wish you like these pictures  %confuso

~Whale's Christchurch~ a place nearby