• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sciurus

That's an amzing work, I would never say that enough! $%Grinno$% &apls
Et pourquoi y a-t-il les signes astrologiques sur le toit de l'Arche de la Défense... mystère et boule de gomme :P

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Girafe

Sciurus, Benoit, ivo_su, noahclem, quesh

thanks for comments  :)

Gan is not going further for time, members in Simtro suggested to developp a sunken plaza.
After some modifications I showed something I am not convinced. Moreover I have no experience with lighting a tower like Gan so it will take lot of time before something good  &Thk/(

I have not lot of things to show you. Carl will mod soon the cattails and bushes hope to see them on the LEX in the next few weeks...

I finished the Conifers summer version, Quesh will do the icons as all my pack (thanks to him for his nice job :))

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

Looks great! :D  But is it me or some of the conifers are flying?  :P
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

namspopof

Gan tower is just wonderful ! and the chalet is just as beautiful ! :o

Conifers are also superb, so I say more? No, you're a master of BAT for SC4 !  &apls 
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

marsh

noahclem

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

Girafe

Thanks for comments.

I took time to clean up my scene a little bit and think about the plaza.

I came to a sunken plaza of 1 floor (around 4m deep). Last version was too deep and dark. My aim was to keep the sunken part as it was unusual for sc4 and could fit nicely in the game.

I decided to design again the plaza but didn't want to spend too much time on it.

Here I am, stay lot of works... never though a 200m skyscraper was a such project.

Finish the winter version of the conifers and Quesh did the icons (thanks again :))

Now need Carl for modding, time to open your modding factory my friend  ;)

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Yan077

How is it possible my dear guinea fowl ?  Your conifers are more real than reality  !?  ???
Oh, I know, you have just paranormal skills and talent  ;D

Just incredible  &apls &apls &apls

art128

Again, like i've said over at Simtropolis, excellent job! :) But is it me or the conifer at the far right is still flying ? :D
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Ol.S / Benoit

Yeah lol, some of them are flying :) but really nice job on thoose trees ! (As always...)

Concerning Gan Tower, seems to be a lot of work indeed... but this project will end up with an amazing skyscraper !
Sunken plazas are great, as the parking entrance is :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

namspopof

The roof of the tower Gan is even better.  :thumbsup:
STRATEGIUM ALLIANCE
The French site for strategic simulation in real time, member of French associative network Jeux-Stratégie.com
My BAT for SC4
ToutSimCitiesFrench site for SC4.

Sciurus

That's excellent, I love it! I'll be in my city for sure! &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture

Lior

You've done wonderful works man. Congratulations and thanks for your effort to make sc4 even better!!

Girafe

Yann: Guinea fowl skills, when they want ^^

Benoit-Arthur: no the conifers are not flying i's just that they are plop on hard slope and you have the feeling thaht they are flying due to the misalignment with the shadows  ::)

Lior-Sciurus-Namspopof: thanks for warm comments :)

Cattails are finished, thanks to Carl and Jim  ;)

Something started long time ago for private collection never finished and will never be but as I showed it on Simtro, wanted to show you here too :)

Evolution tower, Moscow Russia

Small update with Gan tower...
The Floraler

marsh

Great work! Keep up the different styles. I think that's what's keeping you from getting bored.  :P

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture

noahclem

Great progress lately and thanks for the cat tails!  &apls The Evolution Tower looks pretty exciting too...  :thumbsup:

Lior

Wonderful work!! And the Evolution Tower is awesome!!

vortext

Love your trees and recent cattails. Also looking forward to the bushes, though common in RL, they're almost non-existent in SC.

keep up the good work  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana