• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indrasut

Hello to all,

I registered to access the BSC file exchange, but I haven't got the activation email so far. I'm sorry that I made 3 logins, all of them with different email and nothing goes thru  &mmm

Can anyone check this for me, please?

My username:
1. indrasut (I prefer this one to be activated, you can deactivate the others)
2. MazYoda
3. MisterJedi.

Let me know what to do. Thanks a lot! :)

callagrafx

Quote from: indrasut on March 13, 2008, 09:46:18 AM
Hello to all,

I registered to access the BSC file exchange, but I haven't got the activation email so far. I'm sorry that I made 3 logins, all of them with different email and nothing goes thru  &mmm

Can anyone check this for me, please?

My username:
1. indrasut (I prefer this one to be activated, you can deactivate the others)
2. MazYoda
3. MisterJedi.

Let me know what to do. Thanks a lot! :)

Have activated the indrasut account and removed the other two.  You should now be able to access
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

indrasut

I dont know if this is the norm, but thank you very much :)

BJ Mutt

I signed up for the lex got the e-mail but all I get is the Monkey saying info is wrong, think you could fix it? thanks BJ Mutt

BarbyW

BJ Mutt: I have manually activated your account. Welcome to the LEX and enjoy.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Klang J

I have confirmed my login details and activated my account but when I log in it says my account is not active. I can try again to activate my accout via my email by pressing the link but it says my accoun &hlpt is active????? HELP

BarbyW

I have manually activated your account. Welcome to the LEX and enjoy.

Klang J

jobless

I have signed up for Lex 2 weeks ago but still have not received a activation email.  Is there anyone that could fix this for me since my direct emails to the webmaster are not being responded to.

BarbyW

I have activated the account named jobless and will delete the other three with your email address.

jobless

Thank you BarbyW.  People like you are rare to find. :)

Tiania

hello

I cann't login in the file exchange for some god know reason
can some please help me
sign tiania38 but my password will not work

callagrafx

Quote from: Tiania on April 01, 2008, 12:49:37 AM
hello
I cann't login in the file exchange for some god know reason
can some please help me
sign tiania38 but my password will not work

Probably because you forgot it again. I've reset it and sent you a PM. Please keep it safe.  I've also deleted the 2 other accounts.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

SHABINDIGO

Is the LEX down for the count? Everytime I try to go to it I get a "Host Gator" Screen saying that that site doesn't exist. :'( Its been like that for a couple of days now.

ryan45677

I registered as ryan45677 on the LEX, I got my activation email, and the freakin monkey says "invalid data"!!! :angrymore:

callagrafx

Quote from: ryan45677 on April 09, 2008, 01:47:58 PM
I registered as ryan45677 on the LEX, I got my activation email, and the freakin monkey says "invalid data"!!! :angrymore:

No user by that name showing up...I'll test the registration process, something may have gone a bit haywire in the transition.

Edit:  There's a user ryan45676 awaiting activation...is this you?  If so I'll activate manually

jhtudhope

Hi,
I hope someone can help. I registered on the BSC exchange a week or so ago and I'm pretty sure my user name is jhtudhope but I can't remember my password for love or money :( Sorry. Could someone please help? My email adress is 

- please, dont post your email addresses- for your own security ;) -jeronij-

BarbyW

jhtudhope: I have rest your password and sent it to you by PM.

jhtudhope

callagrafx

Just merged this thread with the main LEX access one  :thumbsup: