• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R-One

Thanks a lot BarbyW but...it doesn't work...

Actually I had another login and password for the Lex. I tried the forum pass and Lex pass but still doesn't work...

Thx

RippleJet

Which of the following accounts is the one you'd like to keep, and which is the one you cannot access?

• R-One
  • R-One C
  • Erwan1974

R-One

R-One is my log for the forum and it works

Erwan1974 is the log for the Lex and it doesnt work.

Is it possible to subscribe to the Lex with with the same as the forum ? (R-One)

What about the pass : will it be the pass for the forum or do I keep the pass for the Lex ?

Thx very much

Pat

Its always best to have your Loggin name and password the same as what you have for the Forums...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

R-One

Well...it works now good.

I have access to the volt... &apls

Thx so much   ;D

cheetah

&hlpI am having trouble accesing to the LEX. I registered but it always shows the gorrila. The site has sent me a email too. Is LEX down or do I need another email.

RippleJet

cheetah, I've manually activated your LEX account, FakerNOA ;)

mickael tan

After i received the registration notification from email that direct me to the page. I still can't login to LEX. Please HELP.

BarbyW

mickael tan I have manually activated your LEX account.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

ultimoastros

Another lost password..sorry. Can anyone hook me up with a new one? :)

Just put the game on a new computer today and itching to play again!

RippleJet

I've reset your password and sent you a PM. ;)

unit2981

I tried logging in after I got the confirmation, but the typing monkey came out.
Come and visit Kita-Kaikyo Prefecture!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=14462">

epicsc4

Recieved activation email, clinked on link. Cant access LEX. Damn monkey.
Be never a slave to your emotions

RippleJet

unit2981 and epicsam, both your accounts are active, and so is epicsam's other account, spicsc4.
Thus, you shouldn't have any problems logging in, as long as you know your passwords...
Let us know if either of you is still having problems, and would want a new password.

epicsc4

Quote from: RippleJet on October 26, 2010, 12:03:53 PM
unit2981 and epicsam, both your accounts are active, and so is epicsam's other account, spicsc4.
Thus, you shouldn't have any problems logging in, as long as you know your passwords...
Let us know if either of you is still having problems, and would want a new password.

Ive tried logging in both accounts with all variations of my password. Still getting the ape. I would like to keep just the epicsc4 account active for both forum and LEX. Could you please remedy this?  &hlp

Apparently I did not try ALL variations of username & password. Im in now with my epicsc4 log on. ;D ()stsfd()
If not to much trouble could you please consolidate my account with my epicsc4 account so I could use just that username for forums and LEX. Currently Im using my epicsam account for the forums, I would like to sign in under epicsc4. 
Be never a slave to your emotions

RippleJet

Quote from: epicsc4 on October 26, 2010, 01:28:47 PM
If not to much trouble could you please consolidate my account with my epicsc4 account so I could use just that username for forums and LEX. Currently Im using my epicsam account for the forums, I would like to sign in under epicsc4. 

Done, you've now got a changed identity... ;D

lowey

cant log in i get the monkey error page when i try to resign and log in i forgot my password

RippleJet

Quote from: lowey on November 05, 2010, 06:27:16 AM
forgot my password

To which of your accounts? ::)

• lowey
  • tim lowe
  • timlowe
  • timmy69er
  • timy69er

timmy69er seems to be the account you've downloaded stuff with... :)

fixel

Dear Admin,

please help me with my account, i wasn't able to access the lex even after the activation has been done from my email..

thanks..
fixel

BarbyW

For which of your accounts?

• fixel - not activated
  • grahamjerry
  • fixelnation  - 511 downloads from June to August 2009
  • graham jerry - 11 downloads in Feb and March 2008

If you wish to use the fixel account please post again and I will manually activate the account.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original