• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Lin

Quote from: sunv123 on July 30, 2013, 06:33:24 PM
I am currently using Google Chrome. I've checked and it does work on explorer. Could there be a problem with Chrome on the LEX?

Thanks
Hi, sunv, I can prove it that there is not problem with Chrome on the LEX, because I can use it on the LEX. May be there are other problems with your Chrome.:D
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

derivative

I'm afraid I am having the same problem as the people before me.  Former account isn't working and I still haven't received the email to get my password changed after a day.

Jmouse

I have located your account and it is activated, derivative. Try clicking on 'Forgot your password,' and it will be emailed to you. If that doesn't work, send me a PM with the password you want to use and I'll fix it for you.

CasperVg

@ sunv123: Very weird, I've just checked it again in the latest version of Chrome and it works alright for me. Perhaps try to clear your cookies and cache?
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Foxtrot Industry

Hi, If i would not look at this forums i would be mad to not enter the LEX  ???   
but now i seen this post i know why so can u please help? :)
IF: thank u

IF NOT:  awww

sunv123

I've cleared my Cookies and it seems to be working fine now. I had thought of doing that a few days ago, but when i log on, it shows the homepage with all the features but has a big gorilla on it. :D It seemed pretty weird to me so I didn't know if i should clear clear my cookies or just see if it was a problem with the site.

Anyways, thanks for all your help :thumbsup:
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Jmouse

Welcome to SC4D, Foxtrot Industry. How can I help you?

PuRe NaRcoTiC

Hello everyone!

I have not played Sim City 4 a long time and it's been that I did not go on the LEX.

So I forgot the password ... So I requested a new password by email and I get this message when I connect:

"Your account is still inactive. Please check your e-mail and click the link in it to activate your account."  %wrd

The problem is that I lost this email for years...

What to do? May you help me? Thank you in advance!

Jmouse

I have manually activated your account, PuRe NaRcoTic. Use the 'Forgot your Password' function and your password will be emailed to you. If you need it reset, send me a PM which contains the password you want to use and I'll fix it for you

PuRe NaRcoTiC

Thanks a lot for your help, Jmouse, it's ok now!  :)

Foxtrot Industry

i tryed reset the password but seams to not work....     my username are tesla foxtrot and i think u need to remove the space between A and F because links are wierd with it...  many thanks if u could do that i can log in to the lex :D

Jmouse

I have manually activated your account in the name of 'tesla foxtrot' (without the ' '). Try logging in now to make sure it works for you.

CasperVg

Quote from: Foxtrot Industry on August 16, 2013, 08:59:49 AM
i tryed reset the password but seams to not work....     my username are tesla foxtrot and i think u need to remove the space between A and F because links are wierd with it...  many thanks if u could do that i can log in to the lex :D

Thanks for letting me know about the issues for people with spaces in their username. I hadn't considered that myself. Will fix it as soon as possible :)

Sunset_baby

Hi! I've tried to reset my password to the LEX, but have not recieved the mail (not in the spam-folder either) with a link to do so   ()what()
Help is required... user name is either same as on the forums or some other version of it (begining to question if I remember that correctly to  %confuso)

CasperVg

Sunset_baby: I have sent you a PM with a new password :)

EDIT: Also pushed a quick fix for people with spaces (or other whitespace) in their username who want to reset their password.

Sunset_baby

Surestrike

Hi!

I've created an account in LEX under the username 'Surestrike', got the activation email, activated, but can't log-in. Reset password twice but still couldn't get in. Pretty sure all my caps and spellings were correct.

Help please?  :) Thank you!

CasperVg

Surestrike: I have sent you a PM. :-)

Mustaw

Apparently I don't remember my username, but my e-mail is

m u s t a w (at) gmail

+  dot com.

Please send me my username and new password if possible!!

Jmouse