• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RepublicMaster

They said it'll be released when it is still March 1st somewhere in the world. :P

io_bg

Calm down guys! Patience is a virtue! Don't you prefer having to wait a little bit more and having a stable bug-free release to having it now with a few unpolished details? ;)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

gn_leugim

that's right, better to wait a few more hours (how knows days) to have a full and clean NAM than having one rushed now and have to get hotfixes latter  :thumbsup:

AngryBirdsFan436

Hey, the NAM download page, along with all of its components, is locked! Are we getting closer to the actual release?? &hlp &hlp &hlp &hlp &apls &apls &apls &apls
SC4 + NAM = 20% Cooler!

jcluvzgamez

It is locked for me too. Hopefully thats a good sign. I think it is.
I will take a burger and NAM. Yes I would like RHW with that. Oh and NWM with SAM topping for dessert.

[Delta ²k5]

Quote from: AngryBirdsFan436 on March 02, 2013, 03:07:17 AM
Hey, the NAM download page, along with all of its components, is locked! Are we getting closer to the actual release?? &hlp &hlp &hlp &hlp &apls &apls &apls &apls

::) I think someone needs some new pants and a new keyboard right now cause F5 doesn't work anymore. Funny that some people go insane for a mod. Why don't you just relax? Lean back, have some tea (coffee isn't a good idea to come down) - maybe prepare a new region in sc4 or go for a walk. Would be better than acting like a live ticker %wrd

Should I mention what happened with Duke Nukem Fornever - err Forever? ;D

Edit: It reminds me on this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdS2kCUGvfo

Patricius Maximus

I was certainly expecting it by now. We like to surprise people, indeed  ::). It should be noted that it is still 21 minutes until midnight March 2 on the UTC -12 time zone  $%Grinno$%. The locking is a good sign, though. It won't be long now.

Tarkus

It depends on my upload speed.  The birds on Howland Island may yet get to play with NAM 31 on 3/1. ::)

-Alex

jcluvzgamez

Quote from: Tarkus on March 02, 2013, 03:44:21 AM
It depends on my upload speed.  The birds on Howland Island may yet get to play with NAM 31 on 3/1. ::)

-Alex
Does that mean you're uploading it now?
I will take a burger and NAM. Yes I would like RHW with that. Oh and NWM with SAM topping for dessert.

Patricius Maximus

Quote from: jcluvzgamez on March 02, 2013, 03:48:05 AMDoes that mean you're uploading it now?

The machinations of the Transit Armadillo are most inscrutable, but since it is locked and since it is 9 minutes until midnight on UTC -12, it is possible that the uploading is truly imminent.

Durfsurn

Its up well done NAM team and get a good nights rest

Patricius Maximus

NAM 31 is HERE! At long last, the new RHW will be in my clutches!  &apls  &apls  &apls  &apls.

jcluvzgamez

I cannot find the Filler Pieces anymore :(

MandelSoft

They are disabled, because they were totally broken...
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

TJ1

Quote from: MandelSoft on March 02, 2013, 06:23:10 AM
Really? And I was going wild to find them. But will there be a workaround for this, or a fix?

jcluvzgamez

Aw, man. Those were nice to have. Oh well. Fantastic job anyways guys! &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

samerton

Quote from: TJ1 on March 02, 2013, 06:33:19 AM
Quote from: MandelSoft on March 02, 2013, 06:23:10 AM
Really? And I was going wild to find them. But will there be a workaround for this, or a fix?

I'm pretty sure there will be a fix soon.
You can use the old workaround; for example if you want to create a smooth curve yet you are unable to add diagonal filler pieces, first drag the corners normally. Then, place the smooth curve on top of the dragged curve.

jcluvzgamez

The MIS to OWR-2 Transition is broken. So is the MIS ending on to a Maxis AVE T-Intersection. Lots of bugs, but still great. just minor annoyance.

jdenm8

Quote from: jcluvzgamez on March 02, 2013, 06:13:49 AM
I cannot find the Filler Pieces anymore :(

They were disabled deliberately because we didn't have the time to diagnose their problems and will be fixed in a future update.

Quote from: jcluvzgamez on March 02, 2013, 06:48:11 AM
The MIS to OWR-2 Transition is broken.

This one is a known issue and will be fixed in a future update.

Quote from: jcluvzgamez on March 02, 2013, 06:48:11 AM
So is the MIS ending on to a Maxis AVE T-Intersection.

I think I know what you mean, but may we please have a screenshot for clarification?

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

wschmrdr

Was the download link disabled? I'm on the site and am not able to download it. Hopefully it doesn't have some OS detector, because I use WINE to play...