• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us... Your Most Scenic Area

Started by LP_Green, January 05, 2007, 06:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordmaster

That's quite pretty Mitsos. Without the last picture, it was also confusing to my sense of scale. For some reason it looked much bigger.

I like the river banks, too.

Cheers
Willy

MITSOS

RBC

Spectacular, MITSOS. I love the scale. And the "self made" part of the park in particular.

MITSOS

figui

aaand bump!
forgive me for bumping a quite inactive thread, but i'm starting to play again sc4 and wanted to share one pic i considered that turned out nice, and this is the most appropiate place for posting it.

first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

FrankU

You are correct. This is a good thread for this picture and it is surely worth sharing.   &apls  :thumbsup:

Themistokles

Finally time to post my first picture on this site ever! ()stsfd() Since I've not yet figured out how to embed the image, it's attached instead. &Thk/(

The pond was artificially constructed in the late '80s to allow the heavy metals from the rainwater running off the bridge to settle before reaching the sea, and thus to protect the rich marine life. The area around the pond has become quite popular in recent years, despite the motorway in close proximity.
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

vortext

Nice pictures everyone!  &apls

Themistokles, to embed images you first need an external site to host them, like imgur or dropbox.
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

BTS_SC4

This is my first PIC from SC4. You may notice the Maxis lighthouse being used, RHW split road, Paeng's park, tropical flora and a sunken ship. This particular scene took some time to build and then a hurricane hit the city of Fort George. Then I had to rebuild the road which would not align itself like it was before the hurricane. Talk about damage control! Please let me know what you think.

Themistokles

I like the way you have detailed the shoreline, BTS_SC4, it really blends well between land and sea! :thumbsup: I was just wondering about the purpose of building an RHW out to it, but there certainly is a sensible explanation. Good use of the maxis light-house, it is one of maxis' good lots.

Quote from: vortext on May 23, 2014, 04:29:14 AM
Themistokles, to embed images you first need an external site to host them, like imgur or dropbox.

Thanks vortex for the clarification, I'll find a suitable image-hosting site to use in future posts.
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

dossenaandrea

Quote from: figui on May 15, 2014, 07:39:31 AM
aaand bump!
forgive me for bumping a quite inactive thread, but i'm starting to play again sc4 and wanted to share one pic i considered that turned out nice, and this is the most appropiate place for posting it.

amazing job! where can i find that stone path?
thanks

Kergelen

^You can use this addon by FranKU 

Links to SC4 websites

figui

^^ and that's indeed the one i used.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

Simcoug

great scene - I'm always glad to see the HH set utilized  :thumbsup:

swordstalker2008

I am still playing around with the HH set. Have yet to master it  :thumbsup:

TheTeaCat

Click on image for full size

TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

EDGE4194

:thumbsup:  Nice job. Good to see you're still around  ;)

Dantes

Architecture Fair in Doshusei Totori

art128

A view of Enoshima marina and museum. (right click view image for full size)

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog