• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Downtowns & CBD's!

Started by Masochist, November 10, 2006, 10:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squidi

the monorail lots r TE lots and i used the sc4tool for it but it seems i used the wrong railing props cos they have no shadows :(
over the road i draw an ordinary monorail to connect the TE lots than u will c no pavement under the rail for this i open the lot again and resize them
with the road texture how i learnd it from badsim for under bridg textures
with this i used the space under the monorail for things like a library a museum ar plazas so its usefull and looks nice

Alkaola

nice to be here ... i got so many breathtaking pics ... you won't believe it lol ( lol i'm so arrogant  :D)

i'll show you one

Edit: I decided to take another one

It's all about my new city 'Jábakan'  a big city ..currently 800.000 but will definately reach 1 million in a few days

ussagus

Nice pictures to all :thumbsup:, and here are some pictures from my Downtown...

Saludos

apeguy

hey Alkaolda, those buildings with all the adverts are really cool! can I get my hands on them? :)

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

squidi

yeah really cool buildings alkaola it looks really nice
i wish i could do some more but i have to much real life work now :(

XiahouDun

Quote from: apeguy on October 15, 2007, 01:35:26 PM
hey Alkaolda, those buildings with all the adverts are really cool! can I get my hands on them? :)
The one in the middle Two Times Square by Hanson784. I'm not sure about the one on the left, but I have seen it before.
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

squidi

i recognized some buildings as this asien bats found on stex but the left one from the two timesquare i dont have
.. and it looks really cool

Alkaola

Thanks for the compliments :)

And Xia thanks for giving him the link of the time square

I will post some more soon

capo

The headquarters of the national tax office:

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

sEAhAwk fAn121

Yoman

Capo - Incredible, even if we all hate taxes :P

dsrwhat316

i like the last pic, alkaola! this is my CBD for the Capital City of Bevelle

enjoy!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

rushman5

20 minutes after downloading prepo's new BAT's and LEing them, I came up with this - It showcases all of his bats and some extras I found by swi21.  I consider it the local business center

capo

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

Masochist

All the pictures in this thread look awesome!  I especially love ussagus and Alkaola's pictures; those are what I hope my main CBD might resemble whenever I get to it!  Rushman5, that's also a really interesting area you've created.  The haphazard planning with streets and roads going every which way I think really gives it a lot of voice...and those diagonal parking lots are awesome!

Ahh...I have some to share (note that this is not the main CBD of the region):

Chiefly Tower (the tall brownish one) really adds character to this area, I think:

I don't really know what to make of this picture...I just really like the lighting on that white buildings (the name of which I can't remember at the moment):

Random shot of a couple buildings:

I took wanted a picture like this one after seeing Alkaola's awesome sunset picture up there ;):

Same shot at night:

...that is all...
(Under Construction)

Shadow Assassin

If you can call it a downtown...  ::)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Haljackey

I would call it a downtown, SA.  Its just a smaller sized city's downtown.  It looks great with that parking lot!

I will upload some of my downtowns sometime... Its just a matter of having the free time to do it

Awesome downtowns everyone!  Simply amazing!

squidi

hey nice pics guys    .. and now my last work

in the last pic u c an ordinary one way road its not a te lot an not a mod how can i do this ? ;)

RickD

Quotein the last pic u c an ordinary one way road its not a te lot an not a mod how can i do this ?

Did you make a new lot for the buildings with overhanging textures?

That scaffold looks great, too.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

squidi

thats right i rezised the lot for the textures but i have props too on the rezised space to make them visibl i changed my graphic options and than i changed them back and than i c props from a changed lot without the need of replace it
..but i tell u i never will do this again cos i used te lots 4 my avenus after changing grafic options i have to replace all lots cos the trees and greens and lights from the maxis ave appear on the te lot  :(