• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nbvc

Hellken

mave94

Too few words can describe what I am thinking: awesome work! Magnifique, Cédric! &apls &apls

-Matthijs

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Badsim

Quote from: kbieniu7 on December 09, 2012, 03:36:20 AM
&dd This is madness...

This sentence (and judgment) summarizes it all !  :D

Thanks a lot for your enthusiast comments , the most interesting is to hear that , finally , each of you prefers something different ...  :thumbsup:

Contrary to what Serkanner thinks , my LotEditing   has never been so basic than here , for example , these are the four LOTs of the castle & park :

Everything else is MMPed . Flora used ; Aesculus , Fagus , Norway Maples , Populus ,  Serbian Spruce , Cattails , all well-known seasonal MMPs already available from Orange_o and Girafe . Then , 6 new MMPs have been created :

1- Simgoober - seasonal Hydrangeas .

2 - Simgoober - seasonal Azaleas .

3 - Pegasus & Mattb325 - Classic statues , 13 models .

4 - Mattb325 - Modern Sculpures , 23 models .

5 - Simgoober - Wild Flowers , now seasonal , 8 models .

6 - C.P. & M.J.B. - Potted Plants , 14 models .

Now , the re-sizing work :

I've had also to re-work some MMPs from the VIP Rural Pack , some flora from Air6 which weren't seasonal ; potamot and lilly pads , now replaced by Porkissimo's dead leaves during autumn and winter :

Not to speak about some other MODding works which were necessary ; reduction of Occupant Sizes of all props I'm using and modification of all kSC4FloraParametersProperty of all MMPs which aren't mine ... ( Congratulations to Kergelen  &apls for his MMPs on the STEX , at least someone is hearing me ...  ;D )

... and contrary to what sunv123 is supposing , these streets and roads are perfectly functional ! I've released my own Sidewalk Mod since ( Gissey's gravel sidewalk mod ) and the few sidewalk imperfections visible on the previous update have disappeared  .

Now I'm working to expand Gissey . Thanks to Namspopof BAT Props Pack Vol1 /2 and now 3 :

Downloadable here :  http://www.toutsimcities.com/download/Nams_BATS_PROPS_PACK_Vol_03_1959.zip

But something has been already successfully reworked : Alex's (Xannepan ) wonderful animated water mill ... I was nearing a nervous breakdown trying to place it properly , before to give up and decide to study it with LE . Big surprise ; what I intended to do is already done : a  non-offset animated wheel prop is available in the .Dat file  , so  It was quite easy :

Zoom 6 ( closer than it can be seen ingame ) :

This isn't its final placement and the  landscaping around was quickly made , just to experiment the possibilites with the LOT and MMPs ... I need to rework the LOT but I know I'll get the result I have in mind  ( closer to the real picture ) .

Ol.s/Benoit and Rhinocero , the pond with the horse sculpture and Credit Agricole are from Orange_o , I'll request his authorization before to share them ( via direct links to our DropBox , most probably in VIP subforum ) . Thanks for your patience . ;)

Thank you , all , and again ! :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

vortext

That's an interesting look behind the scenes! The picture with all the props in the original size is rather funny. ;)

Though on second look and with the effort you take rescaling in mind, I've to say the coaches in front of the chateau seem awfull small. Or maybe Manchou's BAT behind is too large. Either way, something seems out of balance.

Where did you find the wooden pier in the pond btw? Oh, and are you gonna release those seasonal mmps? Hope so!  :thumbsup:

EDIT: ok one more question, then I'll shut up, where did you get the seasonal willow in the pond?! Love it!
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Air6

Your work with the old water mill is simply wonderful.

Swordmaster

Bonkers. Didn't I say we were good for weeks? ;D

I don't expect you make any MMP mistakes anymore? Because that way, you could only bulldoze the whole lot and start again. . .

Also, I hope some of those new MMPs will see the light of day?

Cheers
Willy

Mr.zhan

Serkanner

Very interesting view behind the scene. I still live in simcity4 year 2007 as it seems when MMP's were still in its infancy. The results are breath taking.  &apls

noahclem

Beautiful scenes and beautiful look behind the scenes  :o  Your work on these MMPs is admirable and I hope you're able to share as much as possible. I love the water mill and am really looking forward to what you do with the newest namspopof pack  :thumbsup:

mike3775

Holy S$%^ those are simply awesome. 

Badsim

It has been a busy month for me and I'm back where , most certainly , I'm not expected . The fault to Antoine , who surprised and inspired me , once more , with his seasonal lupines . Someone on his thread spoke about Mt Rainier , the first picture which occured me by seeing them is from Yellowstone National Park during spring ... Wild lupines ( Lupinus Argenteus ) flowering is there really spectacular . ( Besides ; is there something not spectacular at Yellowstone ?  ()what() ) .

Bisons , obviously , would be great ... as props from nbvc ? as animated fauna from Xannepan ? ... both ? ( or from someone else ? Who knows ...  ;D )

Grand Prismatic ... could be reproduced with photo realistic Base Textures like I  experimented with Emerald Spring :

... but , well , that's not satisfying and I'm actually wondering if a BATer could render that  mesmerizing depth sensation ?  ::)

Then , so many other challenges would have to be considered ... I don't know if  I'll go further with that .  :-\ I would like to , but the more I'm studing the real thing with GoogleEarth , the less I believe it is reasonable ...  ()lurker()

May your wishes and resolutions for 2013 be fulfilled !

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

nbvc

wouanagaine

When I think in 2008 you were producing best stuff ever, you prove me wrong, you're always outdoing yourself and push the game far away from what I thought could have been ever done

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

RickD

Wow, this is just spectacular. You manage to surprise me with every post you make.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Serkanner

This is insanely magnificent!

Dantes

Only one word is perfect for this: epic  :o  &apls &apls &apls

Air6

Simply wonderful my friend

Aaron Graham

Lots of lovely pictures. Keep it up.   :thumbsup:  &apls
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy