• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarkus

Not to worry--we're merely preparing the next volley of teasing.  I'm working on some stability improvements at the moment.

-Alex

GDO29Anagram

Not very exciting, but the instructions on how to build this are actually included in the new RHW User's Manual.
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

Haljackey

Pretty basic, but gets the job done. Never really payed much attention to the alternating chevron markings until now... nice attention to detail.

Tarkus

Ever thought this would be possible through draggable means?

Also, I cleaned up some diagonal T intersections . . .

-Alex

Tarkus

Had to reinstall an OS today . . . but I'm already more or less back in business.

-Alex

Glazert

I can see that RHW is really going to be a drag from NAM 31 on.

AngryBirdsFan436

Ooh! What happened to your computer? Virus?? :P  $%Grinno$%
SC4 + NAM = 20% Cooler!

jcluvzgamez

Wierd, because my comp crashed a week after I upgraded to Windows 8. I went back to 7, we don't want to go down that road again  ::)
I will take a burger and NAM. Yes I would like RHW with that. Oh and NWM with SAM topping for dessert.

Durfsurn

Don't even start me on reinstalling OS's...

Keep on truckin' NAM Team!

mike3775

Quote from: Tarkus on January 16, 2013, 01:19:39 AM
Had to reinstall an OS today . . . but I'm already more or less back in business.

-Alex

That is sweet looking.  Plenty of interchange possibilities with that

jcluvzgamez

Can a ground level cross under the crossing point of crossing L1 over L2? for 3 levels crammed? that would be useful for directional T's so I can reconstruct my trumpets  :P
I will take a burger and NAM. Yes I would like RHW with that. Oh and NWM with SAM topping for dessert.

GDO29Anagram

Quote from: jcluvzgamez on January 16, 2013, 05:11:27 AM
Can a ground level cross under the crossing point of crossing L1 over L2? for 3 levels crammed?

Try doing the math on how many network combinations would be needed.
<INACTIVE>
-----

Tarkus

Quote from: AngryBirdsFan436 on January 16, 2013, 01:58:37 AM

Nope.  I was running the Windows 8 Consumer Preview and it expired. ;)  Managed to recover/rehabilitate my old laptop hard drive and get Windows 7 back up and running.

-Alex

sim_link

Wow... the possibilities will be awesome with the new RHW. It'll certainly be fun to eventually play around with this. ;D
Great work NAM team!

MandelSoft

Quote from: Tarkus on January 16, 2013, 11:11:48 AM
Quote from: AngryBirdsFan436 on January 16, 2013, 01:58:37 AM

Nope.  I was running the Windows 8 Consumer Preview and it expired. ;)  Managed to recover/rehabilitate my old laptop hard drive and get Windows 7 back up and running.

-Alex
Stick to that. I know from first hand experience that Windows 8 is except from start-up performance no better than Windows 7
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

jcluvzgamez

Anyone please show a 4 level stack in action?

Tarkus

The components required are not currently stable enough to attempt to make one.

-Alex

GDO29Anagram

Quote from: jcluvzgamez on January 17, 2013, 03:37:26 PM
Anyone please show a 4 level stack in action?

Additionally, when you use just two-level overpasses, you can't make it very small.
<INACTIVE>
-----

AngryBirdsFan436

Well, nothing really serious about this issue. But look at the paths of the RHW-6S to RHW-4 Type C Transition!

Hmm... maybe somebody mistakenly copied the paths from the 6S to 4 Type D Transition. Well, I'm just going to expect a fix when NAM 31 comes out!  ;)
SC4 + NAM = 20% Cooler!