• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Lots by tcx

Started by tcx, July 14, 2009, 06:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sithlrd98

Well, I have run into a huge wall with turning the texture into a mod. The .Jpg is way too dark and the FSH that I extracted is too uneven to even get a large enough sample. I have a few ideas but this one may not be a mod  &mmm

Jayson

tcx

Quote from: sithlrd98 on August 09, 2009, 08:24:56 PM
Well, I have run into a huge wall with turning the texture into a mod. The .Jpg is way too dark and the FSH that I extracted is too uneven to even get a large enough sample. I have a few ideas but this one may not be a mod  &mmm

Jayson

&mmm I hope you can solve that problem with the texture, I didn't modify it so is the same I downloaded in the first time.
:) I've found the original link for the textures is http://www.cgtextures.com/texview.php?id=2821&PHPSESSID=a33f87a2bc24f7b5935687e02eed4f59.

Now, three more lots for my project.

sithlrd98

Thanks for the link...I'll take a look at it later when I am at home.By the way...are these your BATs (dumb question ::) ) Lots look pretty good..of course TE-ing the parking garage would be even cooler!

Jayson

tcx

Hi, the BAT's are not mine, I've downloaded every BAT from available exchanges and made the lots for private use.

tcx

I'm still doing some lots for my city, it's called Vallarta and I'm doing lots for Vallarta's CBD.

kimcar

:thumbsup: Very good looking my friend

tcx

Thanks Kimcar

Now, this is going to be Central Park of Vallarta's CBD.

a closer view

djvandrake

Very nice tcx!  :thumbsup:  You're quite good with the lot editor.   &apls

clearlypowa

beautiful work u have done  &apls

For the last one, looks nice but are the trees seasonnal ?

Keep going ==> i am newbie in lot editor, and ur work is a great inspiration for me  ()stsfd()

tcx

Thanks for your comments

this is a new park I made for Vallarta city.

kimcar

&apls great lotting mate. Very good lanscaper  ;D