• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tropicana, an MD by Patriots

Started by Patriots1228, July 28, 2007, 06:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

there ya's go patriots that is looking better a little lighter that is lol  :D  about rosie its hard to
tell either she is big or she is small who knows anymore lol

btw pg flip............. Welcome to pg 2 you nut..............................................

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

The rain is looking better now, so great picture!  :thumbsup:

Patriots1228

I have a gigantic massive fanbase...of 3!

Pat-thanks, although i never recall rosie odonell being small.

bat-thanks

breaking news. laugh at my immature childish jokes or else.

Pat

heheheeh Patriots that was good.... how in the world did you get a riot??? i never had one... Ohh and Rosie was smaller when she was doing her very own talk show back in the 90's thats probley why you dont remeber lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

gorillazmatt

Your city is Beautiful and Good work for breaking News  :thumbsup:

bat

Great animation, Patriots! Wonderful work! :thumbsup:

Krio

KILL THE PETA SCUM  $%#Ninj2

And of course I had beaches in Qaddro. Why not go and look them and commenting and bumbing the theard up  :D But show more pics or else..

NASCAR_Guy

Quote from: Patriots1228 on August 10, 2007, 03:01:41 PM

I have a gigantic massive fanbase...of 3!

Pat-thanks, although i never recall rosie odonell being small.

bat-thanks

breaking news. laugh at my immature childish jokes or else.

IT"S GOING TO FAST! :'(
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

urban

well, to answer your question:

It took me abou 6months to find all the flora I'm using right now. I mostly use jeronij's trees, next to that I have a couple of flora-props, but I don't know where they come from

greetings dAVid

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

Patriots1228

Urban-Alright, thanks. I suppose i could always mod some props to make them "plobbable" using jeronjis tutorial.

Downtown+Photoshop Effects=One Weird Update

be amazed. Keep in mind Downtown isn't finished yet so you will see zones, road tiles, and empty places, im still developing!

A stolen scene from the upcoming film "Toddlers Gone Wild:Armed with Crayons".

mmm Glazed Buildings with Sprinkles  ?=mad)=

umm...I told you this update was weird.

Guess which effect I used on this pic! (None)

"Your Beautiful...Your Beautiful...Your Beautiful its true....And i saw your SKYLINE, In a crowded CJ, and I don't know, what to do....Cuz ill never be with you...."-Your Beautiful, James Blunt (what a nice song to sing to such a pretty picture)  %confuso

"Lights Out, Back to the Disaster, Lights Out, Back to the Disaster"-Lights Out, Sugarcult. Im done singing now. :thumbsup:

&dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance &dance

bat

Fantastic update! Also great using of Photoshop Effects! :thumbsup:

gorillazmatt

IS WONDERFUL  :o :o :o
Good Job for your Photo effect !! :thumbsup:

Krio

You're pro at photoshop, indeed.  ;D But you listen lame music  :thumbsdown: Nice different update.

And I noticed one thing: great use on the diagonal houses near beach. The rows are great looking, but the one with COOL-sign is little weird, imagine that area at night :P no sleeping nearby.

Patriots1228

bat-thank you!

gorillazmatt-thanks

Bengt-nah id never listen to that james blunt crap...just funny lyrics  ;D Those row homes are good, thanks for making them. Signs cool too.

I like to move it move it, i like to move it move it, i like to MOVE IT
more pics from downtown with crappy photoshop effects...

City Hall with the City Library right in front of downtown.

Turned 90 degrees...

Very nice how much? :thumbsup:

Fun with lights.

God takes a leak  :wings:

This is where lightning is made.  %bur2$

"This is real football, not that cheap imitation of Foosball they play across the pond in britain there"- what some guy who said "This is real football, not that cheap imitation of rugby they play across the pond" meant to say. But they play soccer here. Seats 68,000. Average attendence=1,000.

*sarcasm* This is realistic because lots of wealthy people live by the tracks *end sarcasm*

end, more stuff sunday/monday

Krio

Again nice update and good crappy effects  &apls I like the third picture most, it's so blue  ;D

Pat

Patriots a great last 2 updates i loved in the prev with the changing transitions great job and i cant wait to see more - pat

bat

Another wonderful update! Great pictures of that city! Looking forward to the update at Sunday/Monday!

paroch

Great update there.

Personally I prefer the pics that haven't been photoshopped but they are certainly all interesting.

I like the wealthy suburb next to the tracks.  And where did you get that blue sculpture / fence thingy in that pic?  I think it's really cool!

FromTheAshes

Awesome city, good use of photoshop  &apls
What stadium is that?
Visit Vorsfelde.

Patriots1228

To all-thanks,  im feeling lazy so im replying krio style lol krio.

paroch-new england houlocast memorial, on STEX

FromTheAshes-Dmscopio Stadium, try stex or his blog.

Coming soon..

New Animated Banners with orange Juice.
Flag Seal
Subliminal messages about the 3 CJ unions we belong to.
:O SC4 pics.

Hurricane Dean Swept through Tropicana.... it was still a tropical depression at the time so there was no damage.

A crappy Maxis/daigonal district which will soon be demolished for the Tropicana Mall.

Over Saturation, my favorite.

Ballpark by day, Top Secret Steroids Factory by night. I would make fun of barry bonds here, but he has hired lawyers who threaten to sue anyone who makes mean statements about him. Course if he does that, all those Balco Documents become fair game, so what the hey,Factory Employee of the month- Barry Bonds.

National Cheese Grater Factory/ Tropicana CIA headquarters.

The Tropicana Science Mesuem, and some apartments.

The other crappy maxis district

The terrible death and destruction caused by hurricane Dean.

The ancient building on the left was built by the natives. In it, they played a ancient game called hockey, which was played on ice with sticks. Legend has it that a hockey league still exists, called the NHL, but there has been no proof of existance.

UTR, or University of Tropicana. "Your mom goes to college"-Granto93

more UTR.