• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Travis' UCC mod shop

Started by Travis, August 02, 2007, 11:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travis

%confuso

Anyhow... ::)

Progress is at about 85% at this point- small details, final texture tweaks and custom LOD'ing left to do.

(click for full res)

If anyone's out there, comments welcome. :P :)

FrankU

Uh, oh, hello Travis. I'm here!
You can't see me, but I can see your work.

Pity that I know nothing about military vessels, so my contribution will remain no more than just a great WOW!
The vessels look very good to me and they will definitely be a nice addition to anyone's mailitary seaports out there. I don't have one in my region and it will propbably stay that way.

Good work and please continue!

Greetings, FrankU

woodb3kmaster

Wow, what fantastic work, especially given how quickly you've been able to make it! It looks like it's already mostly done, and it's only been a few days since you started showing pictures of it! I have a few warship requests of my own, if you're open to requests (and modeling 1890s vessels); they'll allow me to make a series of historical photos for a joint project between me and emgmod, if you're curious.

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

Travis

Getting rather dusty in here, eh? ::)

This ought to spice things up a bit. :)

comments are appreciated. ;)

FrankU

Well, as I commented before, I can comment now: this looks really great. There should be place for one of these vessels in my seaport.

MattyFo

Hello!  I rescently downloaded the ITC American Football Fields and I've noticed there are no lines in the football stadiums.  It seems clear I'm missing a Texture or Prop pack.  After looking at the dependencies I saw I was missing "TG Mini Props Pat Riot V1"  When I clicked on the link it took me to Simtropolis but no files where found.  It seems like the file is no longer on the site.  Any help??

- Matt

!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!

woodb3kmaster

All of Pat Riot's STEX uploads were taken offline the last time he (and some other TG members) was banned from ST. AFAIK they haven't been reuploaded elsewhere as of yet.

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

Travis

Quote from: MattyFo on August 05, 2010, 04:35:15 PM
Hello!  I rescently downloaded the ITC American Football Fields and I've noticed there are no lines in the football stadiums.  It seems clear I'm missing a Texture or Prop pack.  After looking at the dependencies I saw I was missing "TG Mini Props Pat Riot V1"  When I clicked on the link it took me to Simtropolis but no files where found.  It seems like the file is no longer on the site.  Any help??

- Matt

In fact only two props from that pack were used in the set- a concessions stand and a light tower- neither of which would be responsible for that issue. It's likely you missed one of Chrisadams' packs, as those were the ones that contained the actual fields. Double-check that you have them if you could, and we'll go from there. :)

MattyFo

I think that may have solved it Travis.  On the LEX details page it said I had already downloaded ALN Vol02.  Though, I had dowloaded it, that doesn't mean that I ever installed it.  :P  Thank you for pinpointing what pack I may have been missing, otherwise I may have never looked.  I will open my game and check to see if it worked, if you don't hear back from me, it worked.

Thanks Again!
-Matt

!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!