• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

me a lurker in 3RR your insane David lol!!!! Great stuff over this past year yes sir indeedly doo!!! Yes we have had our ups and downs but mainly more ups thens downs!!!

so without that that we would never be this farr today ehh??? bad pun I know lol hehehee.....

anyways David,

BTW welcome to page 311 and also 6200 comments and also 204761 page views

EDITYes, Pat- that's another Double-O notch in the old belt.  Last one of 2008, too. -DE

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sithlrd98

Wishing all a Happy New Year! If 2008 gave us the FAR/FARR/STR , what will 2009 give? Thanks to all you modders who have been involved with some of the coolest additions to an "abandoned" game, without folks like you , none of us would probably still be playing! And thanks David , for some wonderful insight into your life with the pics you've shared through out the year , and especially the help you , and many others have given me...I've learned a lot from ou all! So , tomorrow morning , hopefully no one will look like this....

Heres to a great new year !

Jayson

Oh, and my guess was WAYYYYYY off!

Pozzessed

It's twenty past 2008 here now and I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!

'Lang may yer lum reek and yer pipe aye full 'o dottle .. jangling geordies in yer pooch and whisky in yer bottle .. '
Please call me Roz.
Visit my BAT thread .. http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=11464.0
The Beginning of Knowledge, Is the Discovery of Something We Do Not Understand ...

I Refuse To Have A Battle Of Wits With An Unarmed Person.

Jonathan

Happy New Year Everyone, I hope this year is even better than the last for you all.
Thanks David for the honour of working with you I never dreamed I would be sitting here everyday to see what's new in the 3RR when I bought the game about 3 years ago. We owe a great deal to you David and this thread :thumbsup:

Jonathan

owlsinger

Stepping out of lurk mode to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I have peeked in here often, but this is my first post. I love it here!

Kendra

EDITKendra, thanks so much for doing that.  As often as I see your nic here, it's great to finally include you among the 3RR Regulars. -DE
'Luminous beings are we..'  - Yoda

'Hints of Gold'
by Jasmine Becket-Griffith

Olasz

well, technically it's already tomorrow, but practically for me it's still today where the no lurk rule applies. wish you a happy new year

Olasz

Elektra

Ok, I will quit lurking from here on the East Coast.  Only three more hours till the New Year here.  Till then...I will wish everyone here at 3RR a "Happy and Healthy New Year".

Luv-n-Hugs
Elektra
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
A. Einstein

girlfromverona

Great to see all the lurkers coming out of the shadows!  :thumbsup:

We're now 16 hours into 2009 here in NZ. It's 19 degrees Celcius at the moment, but it feels way hotter as I'm in the process of moving house (again), which is very sweaty work...

I just wanted to say a big thank you, David, for all your hard work in 2008. We've been so spoiled with all these new toys to play with. Can't wait to see what's in store for the coming year.  ;D

Hope everyone has (or had) a fun and safe New Year's!!

- Marisa

bakerton

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE (2 hours left in 2008 on Central time USA). David, I know how you feel with all of this cold weather as here in Southeast Wisconsin temps today reached a high of 20 degrees F with wind chill about 0 F most of the day with all sun. I do hope that the next year will bring in more new stuff from 3RR. Enjoy and party safe and drive home safe and see all of you next year. JKB
beam me up.... please!
I am the lurker that hides in all the corners and you can't get me out. You may try, but you can't.Please call me Jon or Jonathan.

beutelschlurf

Allright, here in germany its 5.45 in the morning and i wish you a happy new year, to everybody in 3RR and elsewhere in SC4D

Juhu....!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

b_schlurf

frdrcklim

Funny while I'm reading this, it's still 2008 in SC4D website when I've already had 12 hours and 53 minutes of 2009 :D.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

thundercrack83

It's 1:00 AM in Pennsylvania...

Happy New Year, David!

Here's to 2009--2008's going to be hard to top, but I know you've got it all under control!

Take care, my friend!

Dustin

deathtopumpkins

Well it appears I really screwed up my math on my prediction!  :D

Happy New Year 3RR! We're officially 79 minutes into 2009 here, but 3RR's Central Time, right?  ;)
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

Jmouse

We're about 20 minutes into 2009 (CST). Thank you for making 2008 a special year for us in 3RR, David. Things can only get better now.

Happy New Year to all...

Joan

threestooges

Still 2008 over here on the west coast, but it should be 2009 in 3RR. Happy New Year David. Thanks for another amazing year, and here's to many more to come.
-Matt

dedgren

Happy New Year!

So what would bring these 224 folks together on the same list?

art128
05greene
abcvs
Aérius
alan_kuan1992
Albus of Garaway
Alfred.Jones
allan_kuan1992
amapper
Andreas
Anthony
art128
asturianu
Badsim
bakerton
BarbyW
bat
ben_meissner
beskhu3epnm
beutelschlurf
bighead99 (bighead99999)
BigSlark
Bishop Hawke
blade2k5
bob56
Bobbo
bobvmiami
BourneID
buckbeach
burgsabre87
bwatterud
c.p.
CabraBuitre
calibanX
callagrafx
camaro_69_327
CaptCity
CarmineHilton
caspervg
catty
cggg
choco
Chrisadams3997
Colyn
Copperalis
Cosmic
Couchpotato
Dargor
Dark_Jedi06
Darmok
deathtopumpkins
debutterfly
dedgren
deion30296
Dejavu21
DFire870
Diggis
digitilly
Dino007
Doctor Soul
dragonshardz
dsrwhat316
Duvad
Earth quake
ejc
Elektra
emilin
Emperor Stormont
Ennedi
etherian
Filasimo
flame1396
FrankU
frdrcklim
freedo50
gardenwong
Gaston
genemc777
Geronimo
Giligone
girlfromverona
Glazert
Godzillaman
greenbelt
Grneyes
Gwail
Haljackey
Heblem
homefryes
iamgoingtoeatyou
inspecter
io_bg
Jack Bauer
jacqulina
JanYpe
jayo
j-dub
jeronij
jestarr
jmdude1
Jmouse
jmyers2043
JoeST (star.torturer)
jpj_starfleet
jplumbley
jules
kalanc69
kimcar
Kitsune
Kokopelli
KooriSim123
Korot
krbe
Kumba
Livin in Sim
Lmac
M4346
magee_b
Masochist
MassHelper
mattb325
mbsimcity
meinhosen
meldolion
metalheadfromny
metarvo
metasmurf
mightygoose
mjj55409
mrtnrln
N1_2188
Nardo69
NASCAR_Guy
nerdly_dood
newsimaddict
north country dude
Olasz
owlsinger
pagenotfound
papab2000
paroch
Pat
Patricius Maximus
penguin007
petercintn
PhilsCafe
pilotdaryl
Pinchman
pokestik
Pozzessed
projectadam
psander5
Psteverific
pvarcoe
quackmofro
radioGOD
Rayden
rhizome21
RickD
RippleJet
rooker1
rushman5
RustyXL
rusummer1
savagemuppet
schm0
Schulmanator
sciurus54
ScottFTL
sebes
SgtJoeDes
Shadow Assassin
Sheep49
Shiftred
Shingure
shoreman905
Silur
sim-al2
SimNation
Simpson
sithlrd98
smoncrie
snorrelli
Sparrowsraven
SpilltMilk
stewart_garden
stingstingsting
Streetlight 725
Swamper77
szarkoz
Tarkus
The REAL Tolsome
TheTeaCat
threestooges
thundercrack83
tkirch
Toichus Maximus
tooheys
TopCliff
toxicpiano
Travis
turtle
txrailcat74
un1
Unkles27
vab423
van1357
Vandy
vendetta007.mike
vester
VeTram
Warrior
warszawa
wes.janson
Wilifried
WillG_75
wouanagaine
XiahouDun
xxdita
yochananmichael
Yoman
Youcefk69
z
Zaphod
zorven

We'll be finding out shortly.

And who came closest in predicting our stroke of midnight (AST GMT-9) December 31, 2008, page views?

[tabular type=4]
[row] [head colspan=2]
3RR New Year's Page View Predictions
[/head][/row]
[row] [head]
[/head][head]
______________Prediction______________
[/head][/row]
[row] [data]deathtopumpkins[/data] [data]221,600[/data][/row]
[row] [data]Tarkus[/data] [data]208,000[/data][/row]
[row] [data]bat[/data] [data]206,500[/data][/row]
[row] [data]TheTeaCat[/data] [data]206,333[/data][/row]
[row] [data]dsrwhat316[/data] [data]205,925[/data][/row]
[row] [data]Jmouse[/data] [data]205,525[/data][/row]
[row] [data]Pozessed[/data] [data]205,320[/data][/row]
[row] [data]Korot[/data] [data]205,200[/data][/row]
[row] [data]Elektra[/data] [data]205,069[/data][/row]
[row] [data]Pat[/data] [data]205,058[/data][/row]
[row] [data]BigSlark[/data] [data]205,000[/data][/row]
[row] [data]Warrior[/data] [data]204,900[/data][/row]
[row] [data]thundercrack83[/data] [data]204,812[/data][/row]
[row] [data]girlfromverona[/data] [data]204,500[/data][/row]
[row] [data]allankuan1992[/data] [data]204,000[/data][/row]
[row] [data]threestooges[/data] [data]203,980[/data][/row]
[row] [data]Darmok[/data] [data]203,900[/data][/row]
[row] [data]sithlrd98[/data] [data]203,815[/data][/row]
[row] [data]dedgren[/data] [data]203,676[/data][/row]
[row] [data]Bishop Hawke[/data] [data]202,300[/data][/row]
[/tabular]

Why, our new friend and 3RR Regular* Korot!  Only 37 off- considering how far we were away when these guesses were made, that's accuracy to within a little more than one-half of one percent.  That's pretty amazing.  Oh, dtp- you are now, as well as being a true friend, appointed 3RR's Official Optimist.

I'm off to bed, folks, having made sure the new year arrived safely in Alaska, having started just west of here across the Date Line first thing this morning.  Thank you one last time for a truly great 2008!

David

*  3RR Regulars, besides being excellent guessers, are folks who have posted at least once here or over at 3RR-ST.

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

BigSlark

Happy New Year, David. I hope 2009 is healthier, happier, and less stressful than 2008 for you.

I've been more of a lurker this year, the whole career and volunteer and social parts of life get in the way of SC4 a bit... :-\

Send my best to your family.

Cheers,
Kevin

frdrcklim

Quote from: dedgren on January 01, 2009, 01:00:04 AM
...Oh, dtp- you are now, as well as being a true friend, appointed 3RR's Official Optimist...

LoL. Superoptimist. That's the spirit  ;D.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Andreas

Quote from: N1_2888 on December 31, 2008, 10:30:52 AM
Happy New Year or, as you use to say in German, guter Rutsch (good slide ??? :D )!
The situation in Austria ia quite the same as in the Netherlands, -5°C and about four and a half hour until the turn of the year now.

It started raining yesterday evening, but it froze right away on the streets, so I had a "good slide" indeed. I was out for a New Year's party and had to stay there overnight because everything was slippery. ;) Got home again at 12 AM today, after using a good amount of salt on the yard and sidewalk to get on the street again (which was fortunately ice-free).
Andreas

Lmac

happy new years everybody
can't wait to see what the community will do with the game in the next 12 months  :) :)

lach