• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Plaza Mall project

Started by Heblem, August 26, 2007, 03:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heblem

Me and pat were planning in doing a realistic mexican mall, this will be a big mall that will include many stores  ;)

The desing will be similar to this mall...

This what I have now (some boxes  ;D)

Im planning in doing the next stores and restaurants...
Liverpool
Apleebe's
Hooters
Mix Up
Suburbia
Sears
Cinepolis VIP
A food court (a mix of small stores like mc donals, burger king, suhi, etc)
Moy Land
Chilli's
JCPenney

Will show the progress of this project here...
The mall will be separability using the shops as props and the lot will have a lot of dependencies more  ;)

Travis

Looks great Heb.  :)

Once again, if you need any modding/lotting help on this one, just give me a ring. But I think you and pat got it covered this time.  :thumbsup:

Heblem

many thanks Travis!  :)

I have a JCPenney section completed...

still an entire section to comple  /wrrd%&

Yoder7652

looks good so far...we really need more large megamalls for the game...

Heblem

Yoder, thank you alot!

Now a sanborns restaurant completed...

XiahouDun

Looks really good :) Kind of looks like the mall near me, except smaller. Has a Sears and JCPenney though
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

Heblem

XiahouDun: thank you alot!  ;)

A chilis restaurant and a main access to the mall...

figui

Quote from: Yoder7652 on August 26, 2007, 05:01:57 PM
looks good so far...we really need more large megamalls for the game...
yoder, i second you. big cities always have a shopping center near..
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

Heblem

figui: thanks alot  :)

Heres a back side of the mall, including the food court and some entrances...

Pat

Hab wow omg this is looking sooooo stunning wow... better then i could have ever at imagined this has put a great plus on my weekend as its been tough and tiring on me and now im struggling to relax so i can get to bed and well i was reading threw my new replies to and accidentaly hit show unread post since last visit and i saw the thread for the mall.... Im defintly gonna have my hands full lotting... But i promiss i wont use to many dependcies will try to keep it down to a dull roar say a 1000 lol... Naw really im gonna try and keep it basic sorta if anyone has seen BLaM Park Place Mall on the stex...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Heblem

Pat: many thanks to you and for giving me the idea in making this mall, without u this mall would be not possible  :D hope its not a problem the lotting im sure you'll do excellent the lot

Here is a SEARS (thats all for now im taking a rest)

Pat

im sooooooooo droooling and dont worry i am planning attack on the lotting... All dont worry i will show daily progress as i can on the lotting once Hab gets to that stage of sending me the file to convert...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Shadow Assassin

It's quite nice and modern. I like it, it's very similar to malls around here.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

jayo

Do a preview render for us :thumbsup: It might be nice  :P :P.Looking great !
I'm back

Ennedi

I like this project very much, many various forms here, but the general look its very nice!  :thumbsup:
I like it is not aggressive, it will look good both near the modern city centre and on large open suburban space
I will wait for next views  :thumbsup: good work guys!
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Heblem

pat: thanks!  ;)

Shadow Assassin: thanks!

jayo: thanks! i will do it soon  :)

Ennedi: thanks!

I got the entire mall textured, son only some brads to do, then i will start working with datails like a modern crystal plaza and roof complements...

I have done since yesterday this Suburbia department store...

Heblem

XiahouDun

Its looking really good. Have you thought about putting a skylight on the roof, or does the real mall not have one?
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

Heblem

XiahouDun of course im going to do that... there will e alot of skylight over the mall but is not yet finished...  ;)

here is the first sim city 4 preview

toxicpiano

I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.