• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us you Government Centers...

Started by frdrcklim, September 30, 2008, 09:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frdrcklim

I've been wanting to make my own thread here. Someone beat me to show us your animation/videos, so I went on thinking.... What other original threads can I come up with that are still untapped. I checked all the show us your... threads and I immediately found one. Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to present to you the show us your government centers, central seat of power, public-owned lands used for governance(except for hospitals, schools and those that already have an existing thread), symbols of the government (ex. The White House) and... etc. :-\

Anyway, here is my first picture.

This is where I keep the Central Bank and the Intelligence Agencies for Domestic and Foreign Affairs.

The middle building is the central bank.
The upper left building houses the Department of Foreign Affairs.
The two blue towers below the central bank houses our intelligence agency for foreign affairs.
The building at the right houses the intelligence agancy for domestic affairs.

The elliptical building shown below is not really part but it is a government-owned hotel considering that there is a beach nearby.

If you ask me why a beach, a tourist hotspot, is beside these sensitive government buildings, it is because it looks good on the picture  :D
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

art128

great idea of the thread  :thumbsup: and very nice picture  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

EDGE4194

&apls nice pic and a great idea for a thread. You've used matt's government center lot very well, and the other buildings work with it.

Simpson

Nice new topic  :) and also this pic is very good  :thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

frdrcklim

Thanks guys. It's really hard for me to grow these buildings. So, I decided to plop them instead, which is a characteristic of a government-owned lots... at least in this game.

Yep, I still got it.

bat

Nice idea for a new thread here!
And that picture is looking really good! Great work on it!

Looking forward to more of Government Centers! ;)

MandelSoft

It's not much, but here's the Imaginian Pairlement Building (BAT by the BLaM Team)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

tcx

this pic is the only one I have in the Hall of Fame. This was on july 2007.

Government and Arts Center.

frdrcklim

Yep, I still got it.

EDGE4194

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

frdrcklim

The strangest thing, I thought there already was a show us your Hospital or something, but I guess no one has thought of it yet. I might open a thread for that but for now, this pic stays here.

The Zamora - Lake Town Teaching Hospital patterned after Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital  ;D

Yep, I still got it.

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

A200

My city has no 'government' as it is not democratic nor anything else!

In the riots of 2010 in Railville, the citizens of the north formed into large groups and paraded around the streets with lit brances, waving them everywhere and setting cars alight. They were getting upset about their democratic government and wanted to join the communist south. In the riots, all government buildings were burned down and the area basically became an emergency disaster zone.

Meanwhile in the south, the communist government of the time refused to allow the north to join the communist south, as their resources were scarce and could not accommodate any more people.

By 2011, both sides were in the middle of a civil war, with the north successfully overthrowing the government and demanding to be let into the south, and the south constructing walls to keep its citizens in and everyone else out. This recieved world damnation, and by the middle of 2011 the UN Peacekeeping force was preparing for a full scale invasion to keep the peace.

They took out the north first, as it was the most unstable with no government and continuing riots. All rebels were silenced using distinguished methods, and eventually locked up. The south was still not letting anyone in, and stress cracks were starting to appear in the neighbouring countries, demanding that the south open up.

By 2012, the UN had established a caretaker government in the north, and talks with the south were getting no where. Hence, during the middle of the night, they began digging a hole from the north into the south, to do an invasion from the inside. By 2014, the tunnel was complete and troops began pouring into the tunnel, with the southern end sealed off to keep their imminent invasion away from the prying eyes of the south.
To put it bluntly, they blew the $417 out of the tunnel wall and stormed into the south, overthrowing the communist government and restoring democracy.

This is where A200 comes along. Mr A200 overthrows the ever powerful 'god' and takes control of the country. By using modern technology in the game of SC4, A200 bulldozed all government buildings and made the country into an anarchy, with A200 keeping things under control to keep the peace, but the citizens could do whatever they like.

With this, in the current year 3000, the country has not had a single disturbance since 88 years, and everything was good.

A200

frdrcklim

That's a nice story. I guess that doesn't make you president, mayor or leader though since there is no government at all  ;).

Quote from: A200 on October 17, 2008, 02:17:37 AM
... To put it bluntly, they blew the $**t out of the tunnel wall and stormed into the south...

You should try to edit that before a moderator sees that :).

Yep, I still got it.

frdrcklim

Okay, the strangest thing. Show us your military might thread seems to have been removed as well. Someone should say what is going on or what threads are going for removal. I also noticed that there are three pages of Show us your threads compared to the four pages I used to see.

Sorry for double posting.

Anyway, I show you one of my country's sensitive military establishments.

I'm sorry, I thought I could do it, but I just can't do it :P.

Yep, I still got it.

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

ElPhantasmo69

An oldie, but a goodie. This is the government plaza in Victoria, capital city of Carinthia.